PDA

View Full Version : Who's watching the SuperBowl?

Idaho45guy
02-12-2022, 10:01 PM
I like watching football, but after the politicizing of it by the NFL, I think I have watched one game this season.

Then I heard who was going to be playing this year and decided it wasn't worth it.

The commercials haven't been good for years due to wokeness and the polarization of America. The half-time shows are ridiculous and annoying, and this year it is in L.A.

But, my dad just had surgery on his foot and said he's going to watch it alone since there will be nothing else to do tomorrow. So, I'm making queso cheese/hamburger dip and headed over to drink a couple of beers and keep the old man happy. Might do some shooting before the game.

Growing up, the SuperBowl was like a holiday in my family. Friends and relatives would gather, eat lots of delicious food and snacks, drink beer, and laugh and cheer with each other and the rest of America. Then the next day at work, people would all talk about the best commercial and the outcome of the game.

Seems that is gone these days. Sad to think about it. Anyone else feel the same way?

Winger Ed.
02-12-2022, 10:06 PM
I thought it was last week.
Oh well.

G W Wade
02-12-2022, 10:19 PM
If I wanted to watch somebody fight over a ball, I visit my son and watch his dogs GW

MostlyLeverGuns
02-12-2022, 10:23 PM
When is it on?

Beagle333
02-12-2022, 10:36 PM
We haven't watched a NFL game this season, but we'll watch the SB to see the funny commercials (if they produce any). Sometimes the commercials are great, sometimes they're a letdown. But it's going to be cold here. Might as well prime some brass and watch tv.

fastdadio
02-12-2022, 10:51 PM
What is this super bowel you folks are talking about here? Sounds unhealthy.

Idaho45guy, I'd go watch tv with pops no matter what nonsense he has blathering out of the tv.

Horn Ridge
02-12-2022, 10:53 PM
It will be on in the background but doubt I watch more than 5 minutes total. Commercials will get more of my viewing time [smilie=l:

redriverhunter
02-12-2022, 10:59 PM
[QUOTE=MostlyLeverGuns;5354611]When is it on
yep

Walks
02-12-2022, 11:04 PM
I gave watching professional "sports" back in the 1980's. The Players used to be the Hero's to every boy in America. Then came inflated salaries and excessive drug use.
Don't want to watch people who's bad behavior is rewarded by idiots.

They are no longer examples to kids.

Jeff Michel
02-12-2022, 11:24 PM
I'm going to spend the evening with Lt. Colonel Henry Patterson D.S.O. and the Man eaters of Tsavo. Nothing like a good book and a cat for your lap for peace and quiet.

Idaho45guy
02-12-2022, 11:32 PM
I'm going to spend the evening with Lt. Colonel Henry Patterson D.S.O. and the Man eaters of Tsavo. Nothing like a good book and a cat for your lap for peace and quiet.

I just borrowed that book from my dad!

You can see it in the background on my counter...

02-12-2022, 11:34 PM
After they made it stupid political, I gave up. Now I couldn't care less.

rbuck351
02-12-2022, 11:38 PM
I won't be watching. I have watched two or three in my life only because of being invited to the inlaws for super bowl day and that is what they had on the tv.

Stewbaby
02-12-2022, 11:40 PM
Haven’t watched that junk in years and won’t start tomorrow.

M-Tecs
02-12-2022, 11:59 PM
Haven't watched a single pro sports game since they started the kneeing. A couple of times I've been at friend's houses when it was on. I ignored it as much as possible.

sparky45
02-13-2022, 12:04 AM
Won't waste my time.

Idaho45guy
02-13-2022, 12:31 AM
Haven't watched a single pro sports game since they started the kneeing. A couple of times I've been at friend's houses when it was on. I ignored it as much as possible.

This is what I don't get...

My dad was going to watch the Superbowl with or without me. He has cable and his cable company will see that he is tuned into the SB and will count him as one household that has decided to watch.

Now, it doesn't matter if I decided to go over and watch it or not. He will count as a viewer, which will affect viewership statistics, even if I show up and close my eyes and plug my ears and chant "I hate the NFL" over and over while stomping my feet.

My actions have no bearing on reality or ratings.

Same as yours. If it was on at a friend's house, then his tuning in counts as a viewership, even if you tried to ignore it. You could walk out, stomp your feet, and plug your ears and it still has no effect on ratings.

So why ignore it? If it's on, and you like watching football, then watch it. I don't have cable, so I don't count. The only game I've watched was a Packers game at my dad's place, and that was because he was watching it. I saw no point in ignoring it or stomping my feet and pretending it wasn't on. The statistical damage was already done.

M-Tecs
02-13-2022, 12:40 AM
So why ignore it?

That is easy. They have become anti-American Chinese prostitutes that I have ZERO interest in watching. Their house their rules and it's not my placed to make an issue out of it. I am not interested in it so why would I pay attention to it? No different than when I am visiting someone and they have Square Pants Bob on for the kids. Why would I watch or pay attention to something I am not interested in?

I have nothing against pro golf but I also have zero interest in it. If it's on I don't watch it for the same reason I don't the NFL. ZERO interest. In the case of NFL the reason for zero interest on my part is due to their actions causing me to lose interest.

bangerjim
02-13-2022, 12:54 AM
I have NEVER watched that stupid game........EVER...... and I sure do not plan to start this year. With the stupid foul-mouthed lame-brain rappers as the 1/2-time entertainers, it will not be fit for anyone to watch, especially young children!

MT Gianni
02-13-2022, 01:23 AM
My 12 yr old Grandson absolutely lives for football. We will have it on and party with him. I believe the only reason the NFL prospers is because of the betting industry but will sit there next to him with a good book.

David2011
02-13-2022, 01:34 AM
If the highly compensated players can’t ALL stand up for America then I can’t give them the time of day.

jaysouth
02-13-2022, 03:12 AM
A couple of years ago, I bought a 48 star flag from Amazon. I ceased giving a ratsazz about anything that happened after HI and AL became states. I wish I could get back those 2 1/2 years I spent in VN. Color me a bitter old man about contempory life in the woke era.

Winger Ed.
02-13-2022, 03:29 AM
Color me a bitter old man about contempory life in the woke era.

At 67,, I'm still middle age, but I'm getting that way too.
I don't watch the news on TV anymore except the local weather because it makes me mad and/or depressed.
To stay half way informed, I only read the headlines of news articles and about 4-5 sentences of them.

Char-Gar
02-13-2022, 05:02 AM
Not me, I don't want to break my record of having never watched one.

Shopdog
02-13-2022, 06:28 AM
"Vegas ball".

Thundarstick
02-13-2022, 06:29 AM
The only reason I watch pro football is because my wife feels a connection to her passed father while watching. It's about like pro wrestling to me, good guys and bad guys duking it out in the arena, then counting your money as they leave! Fortunately I have to worth today and it'll be nearly over by the time I come home.
What i find most interesting is the YouTubers documenting how LA has cleaned out all their homeless anywhere near the stadium and between the airport and stadium. Made them all relocate so people coming into town with TV cameras won't have a convenient opportunity to document the homelessness in LA. Probably won't have to smell them either!

myg30
02-13-2022, 08:33 AM
If the highly compensated players can’t ALL stand up for America then I can’t give them the time of day.

Amen Brother !

Shawlerbrook
02-13-2022, 08:40 AM
Not really interested !

DCB
02-13-2022, 08:48 AM
Chineese prostitutes !
I picked up 20 # of linotype at the gun show. Going to process that today.
Lost interest when Pete rose was thrown out of baseball
Lost interest in Football with the look at me crap.

ohen cepel
02-13-2022, 08:49 AM
Haven't watched in years and no plan to this year. Used to be an event with my fam but I can't take it anymore. Nor, will I try to get my teen sons to watch it as I'm sure there will be several attacks on them for being white males.

The Gillette commercial from a few years back showing white males being nothing but sexist, violent scum broke it off for me. Along with the kneeling, 100's of felons, etc.

Another Army buddy of mine was a HUGE sports fan. Had all the premium channels to watch the games all the time, etc. I asked him a few months ago if he was still into it and he had cancelled it all as he just couldn't take being lectured and made to feel bad every time he wanted to just watch a game by the social justice warriors. Which is again, crazy, given the # of felons in the league.

So, no, I won't be dialing in. I agree that betting may be the only thing which saves those $$$ parasites as the little league football teams are drying up. Some colleges give up on it, etc.

Oh, final comment. They want to lecture the world about "justice" but the NFL just got outted for using a different cognitive rating on African American players than whites when testing for head injuries. So, THEY are being racist today but want to yell at me for things I had nothing to do with.

DougGuy
02-13-2022, 08:50 AM
Talk about drive a nail in the coffin, the halftime "entertainment" cough cough says ALL you need to know about the NFL.

MrWolf
02-13-2022, 08:53 AM
Like others, when they took a knee I said done. I was hard core too, even watched combines. They can kiss my backside.

Outer Rondacker
02-13-2022, 08:56 AM
Never again.

trapper9260
02-13-2022, 09:01 AM

The movie of The Man Eaters of Tsavo is good . It is ‎The Ghost and the Darkness . Many years ago when I was at the Field Museum in Chicago I seen the mounted cats in there .

Hickok
02-13-2022, 09:20 AM
At 67,, I'm still middle age, but I'm getting that way too.
I don't watch the news on TV anymore except the local weather because it makes me mad and/or depressed.
To stay half way informed, I only read the headlines of news articles and about 4-5 sentences of them.I do exactly the same, and I too will be 67 in April!

Thumbcocker
02-13-2022, 09:44 AM
Absolutely no interest.

Noah Zark
02-13-2022, 10:05 AM
Why waste the time with anything to do with the National Felon League and its wokeness?

Ain't yinz got handloading to do? I know I do. Them cases won't load themselves.

Noah

JoeJames
02-13-2022, 10:43 AM
I'm 70. Never watched sports on TV growing up; I preferred to be in the woods or creeks on a Saturday or Sunday. I was on the Rifle Team in college - no TV coverage, no cheerleaders, no spectators. Still had rather be re-loading, casting, or shooting, than watch other folks play games.

Texas by God
02-13-2022, 11:23 AM
The weather during football season here is too beautiful to waste a Sunday afternoon watching TV. I probably wouldn't watch it even if the Cowboys were playing. I loved playing football and baseball but never cared for watching the pros do it.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Geezer in NH
02-13-2022, 11:28 AM
Never have, never will

Finster101
02-13-2022, 11:44 AM
While in the Army and stationed in Germany I enjoyed the Superbowl. Never watched it but the following Monday was usually a training holiday.[smilie=w:

contender1
02-13-2022, 12:21 PM
I lost interest in pro sports so long ago,, that I couldn't say how long it's been.
Like so many here,, overinflated egos,, overpaid players, political attitudes, drug abuse, entitled attitudes, false hero worship, and the shoving of their attitudes & agendas down our throats killed any thoughts of watching such stuff.

But,, I'm also a reader. And I've studied history a bit. The Roman empire fell from within,, and part of the downfall was the "games" they played to appease the masses. Play games,, appease the minions,, and try & keep control. But eventually,, it'll collapse from the lack of interior support.

When kids are taught that a Medal of Honor recipient is to be revered & vs a ball player,, things will be better.
When game players are not awarded millions of dollars for playing a game,, while soldiers that are willing to sacrifice their lives for the Country, are paid peanuts, maybe things will change.
When the National Anthem is played,, and everybody stands, removes their hat, places their hand over their heart or salutes, and NOBODY takes a knee or bows down in protest, then maybe things will be better.
When the people of this Country realize that it's the Soldier, the Cop, or the Fireman that is much more important than ANY game player,, things will be better.

Until then,, screw organized sports.

trebor44
02-13-2022, 12:26 PM
Are we talking about a bowl of Chili?

lightman
02-13-2022, 12:45 PM
I guess that I will dare to be different, The Wife and I plan to watch it. We usually get together with a few other couples and everyone brings food and most of the guys will have a few beers. The main reason that I'll watch it is because I have a few hundred dollars on a couple different football boards. I could care less who wins, these boards pay off on the score at the end of each quarter. Its more about good food, good friends, ect to me than the actual game. And yeah, it will be the only pro game I have watched this year.

I agree with everything you'all have said about the players, the kneeling, the huge salaries, ect. And yeah, the halftime shows have sucked for several years. We usually head to the kitchen at halftime to munch and bs.

MrWolf
02-13-2022, 12:51 PM
I do exactly the same, and I too will be 67 in April!

Be 62 in April also. Had to think a minute about the age. Was older than I thought...:shock:

Electrod47
02-13-2022, 01:09 PM
Well, I'm 75 and the last 2 years of football have been some of the greatest games played in 20 years. Last year with no audience for players to mug and cut up for the players seemed to get off their knee's since nobody was there to insult. It seems to have carried on into this year since there is little of that.I concentrate on the play on the field. What ever else is going on. I could care less. Like many I stepped away in the early 90's when an Arkansas huckster weedled his way into my Cowboys and drop kicked my father figure coach to the gutter and then went out of his way to denigrate him. Stayed away for 10 years. Never saw Troy Aikeman take a snap. Couldn't handle all the jive dancing in the end zone.
Grew up in LA as a kid and watched Elroy "Crazy Legs" Hirsch do the impossible. Later I played in the Rose Bowl in 1963. Yeah, as second chair clarinet player in the marching band.

panhed65
02-13-2022, 06:50 PM
no more of their crap since they decided players can disrespect the flag. I will never watch any of it again.
Barry

tinsnips
02-13-2022, 07:01 PM
The NFL is kind of like watching the news now days not real.

racepres
02-13-2022, 07:22 PM
no more of their crap since they decided players can disrespect the flag. I will never watch any of it again.
Barry

Precisely

slownsteady22
02-13-2022, 07:39 PM
I'm going to spend the evening with Lt. Colonel Henry Patterson D.S.O. and the Man eaters of Tsavo. Nothing like a good book and a cat for your lap for peace and quiet.I was reading a "related" so to speak, book death in the long grass.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

salpal48
02-13-2022, 07:46 PM
Did someone say Stupid Bowl

Gewehr-Guy
02-13-2022, 08:31 PM
Made myself a bowl of popcorn, and going to not watch football, but watch an old Sherlock Holmes or find a good western. I have no time for sports, except the shooting sports.

farmbif
02-13-2022, 08:56 PM
No interest in it, is professional bowling still on tv? lol lol lol, I dont drink alcohol. besides, I think Ive already had enough chips, snacks and fizzy pop to last a lifetime

Gator 45/70
02-13-2022, 09:47 PM
Footieball fans must be into rap this year?

panhed65
02-13-2022, 10:21 PM

and I thought I was the only one who called it that. now its beyond stupid
Barry

Baltimoreed
02-13-2022, 10:32 PM
I’ll be 72 in April. None of my teams are playing so I’m only watching for the commercials. Halftime stunk. McCartney did the only good halftime show imo.

Fitz
02-13-2022, 10:59 PM
NOPE spent the time making some 45 Raptor cases and loading them with 420 grain powder coat hog stompers , and might ad really enjoyed it.

Murphy
02-13-2022, 11:03 PM
Sports in general, were never that big of an attraction to me even as a kid. I did play 3 years of football in high school. After high school, I never looked back at sports. Hunting and fishing became my sports. I know a lot of people who immerse themselves in sports watching, it's their hobby. Fine with me, they can have it. I'd rather participate in a hobby rather than just watch one. And the great part is, you're not washed up by the time you're 40. :)

Murphy

Noah Zark
02-13-2022, 11:29 PM

No, we said Super Bowel. ;)

Noah

Idaho45guy
02-13-2022, 11:50 PM
Well, the game was a good one, the half-time show was awful, and the commercials were awful. They used to be funny, but when writers are woke and afraid of offending anybody (except Christians and white people) then comedy dies slowly.

hwilliam01
02-14-2022, 12:10 AM
My wife invited me to her parent's house to have a BBQ and watch the game. Just us and another couple while they were out. It was great! Even though it has sentimental value to us, we had too much to do. Like, wash the dishes, dust, write letters, catch up on some comic books, roll pennie/nickles/dimes, polish the silver. Much more important than the Super Bowl.

la5676
02-14-2022, 01:05 AM
Thought about it, haven't watched one in 10 years. Watched The Rock make an a$$ of himself, then the kickoff, then turned on recorded episodes of Yellowstone.

broomhandle
02-14-2022, 04:39 AM
Hi Guys,

It was the only game I watched this is year! Same reasons as mentioned in other posts!

Half time was another bad joke on music and intelligence! Some people were paying up to $1800 to $8000 for ticket!
That is just well beyond my ability to attend.
Are the people in the stands really liking the show? The should just not clap at the end of the performance!
I think some if not all games are fixed!
Why did no one throw a flag on the Bengals face mask grab! How at the end of the game flags were flying like mad!
allowing the LA team a win!

broomhandle

remy3424
02-14-2022, 08:25 AM
Good game, was pulling for Stafford, he suffered through 12 seasons in Detroit and I think he is a good person. I don't think the offical could see the facemask. Grow up on the game fixing comment, save that kind of idiotic comment for the home of similar comments in The Pit. I don't watch a lot of regular season football (the Vikings couldn't seem to winning the most of the close one) but the last 3 weeks of post-season games were great. Not sure what to say about half time, saw much of it...the crowd seemed to love it, but it was in LA.

Thundarstick
02-14-2022, 08:31 AM
I think the face mask just got missed it happened so fast and was of such a short duration. Sometimes I think the officials get extra penalty happy trying to make up for the missed penalty. If the Bengals had won, all the talk today would be about how a missed call gave then the game. There are some thugs and cheats in pro football, a few, but there are a lot of class acts in the game as well. I guess if you didn't watch you missed the players giving God glory and proclaiming the greatness of God? About the half time show, surly you know hip-hop is the largest genre of music in America today? The NFL really don't care if 60YOs+ watch, they are courting the ones that will be spending money on football for the next 50 years. It's a business, and our (old white guys) money is becoming less and less relevant, we save it for someone else to spend later!

Daekar
02-14-2022, 09:05 AM
Didn't watch this one, didn't watch the last one. I don't think I've seen one since I lived at home and my Dad watched football while ironing.

The halftime shows were never great even when my age group was the target demographic, and they have gotten progressively worse. I understand that the ads aren't even good anymore. If I were doing something for myself, I would rather watch educational videos or cast or reload or draw up a new CAD model to test out in my printer or play computer games or go for a hike or go dancing or. .. well, damn, pretty much anything else. I'd rather read one of my wife's Christian Romance novels out loud to her, including doing accents for all the characters, than watch football.

William Yanda
02-14-2022, 09:50 AM
I avoided it all day yesterday. Made a bet with myself about how long today I could go without hearing the results. Asked Alexa for the Fox news update shortly after 6am. I lost big time, first flippin item in the news!
Best result possible for me is commotion over a west coast win to slide that leftist state into the Pacific Ocean. I can hope can't I?

trebor44
02-14-2022, 09:56 AM
The ruskies missed their chance to invade Ukraine since the SB is now over and gone!

FISH4BUGS
02-14-2022, 09:57 AM
My then 10 year old son and i took our big screen TV to the range and murdered it. (Yes, we cleaned up the mess) That was some 30 years ago.
So now i don't have TV and when Kaepernick started the kneeling BS and it spread to other sports, I swore off all sports, including listening to it on the radio.
I didn't watch, didn't listen, and I could care less.
From what I heard about the half time show, I made the right choice.
If i DO get back to listening/enjoying sports, it will be for the sport, not the message.

farmbif
02-14-2022, 10:19 AM
if you care to believe or not, pro games, I don't trust, since working at this place when I was in high school.
I just parked cars there, the cars we parked belonged to some very rich, famous, infamous and influential people. Freddy the doorman was a big gambler.
there was a guy that lived in the building were I worked named Willie Obront, he was known as the Myer lansky of Canada , he would come out the building and tell Freddy stuff like, Balitome by 3, sure enough later that day Baltimore would win by 3. He would know about horse races and dog races all kinds of stuff people would bet on. this happened one a regular basis and I've never had much trust in pro or college sports after that

Hi Guys,

It was the only game I watched this is year! Same reasons as mentioned in other posts!

Half time was another bad joke on music and intelligence! Some people were paying up to $1800 to $8000 for ticket!
That is just well beyond my ability to attend.
Are the people in the stands really liking the show? The should just not clap at the end of the performance!
I think some if not all games are fixed!
Why did no one throw a flag on the Bengals face mask grab! How at the end of the game flags were flying like mad!
allowing the LA team a win!

broomhandle

1hole
02-14-2022, 10:30 AM
I thought it was last week.
Oh well.

Welll ... when is it?

1989toddm
02-14-2022, 10:32 AM

Never read the book, but the movie made from it is good. "The Ghost and the Darkness"

M-Tecs
02-14-2022, 10:40 AM
Never read the book, but the movie made from it is good. "The Ghost and the Darkness"

While I enjoyed the movie they did the typical Hollywood hit job on it. The book is way better.

remy3424
02-14-2022, 11:01 AM
Thundarstick nailed it. The forum membership here is certainly not the target audience and the NFL did get that right. We are not going to games, buying jerseys or any other NFL merchandise or doing anything futher that watching our favorite team (and seems most don't even do that). What is interesting is that the people who profess to have not watched super bowls recently have an opinion on the half time shows and the commericals run. If you like football, just a little bit, this post season was fun to watch, good to see the new crop of QBs having success and a few of the perennial great ones stepping away. Shoot your TV, that is just....., maybe watching different channels might have been another choice...must have enough hobbies to keep you busy. Bet the kid still tells the story of that event!!

popper
02-14-2022, 11:14 AM
In the country with no time for TV even if it worked. Too busy to listen or watch 'sports' games. Saw on the net, somebody won, don't care.

Omega
02-14-2022, 11:54 AM
I avoided it all day yesterday. Made a bet with myself about how long today I could go without hearing the results. Asked Alexa for the Fox news update shortly after 6am. I lost big time, first flippin item in the news!
Best result possible for me is commotion over a west coast win to slide that leftist state into the Pacific Ocean. I can hope can't I?Ha, I still don't know the result, and probably won't until coworkers get in and start talking among themselves about it.

sharps4590
02-14-2022, 12:04 PM
As of yesterday I had not received the telephone call with an apology from the NFL for insulting my country and the service of my Father and my son. You can urinate down my back and tell me it's raining but if either of those men, to say nothing of all the other family members, are insulted and ridiculed, a line was crossed that will be most difficult to step back from. No, I will never again allow an NFL game to be on my TV. College football has attained the same depth of shame as the NFL as far as I'm concerned.

FISH4BUGS
02-14-2022, 12:16 PM
As of yesterday I had not received the telephone call with an apology from the NFL for insulting my country and the service of my Father and my son. You can urinate down my back and tell me it's raining but if either of those men, to say nothing of all the other family members, are insulted and ridiculed, a line was crossed that will be most difficult to step back from. No, I will never again allow an NFL game to be on my TV. College football has attained the same depth of shame as the NFL as far as I'm concerned.

Funny...they didn't call me either. :)

1hole
02-14-2022, 12:36 PM
...,I would rather watch educational videos or cast or reload or draw up a new CAD model to test out in my printer or play computer games or go for a hike or go dancing or. .. well, damn, pretty much anything else. I'd rather read one of my wife's Christian Romance novels out loud to her, including doing accents for all the characters, than watch football.

Anywhere people are happy, wherever there is joy, good fellowship and clean fun, libs just can't stand it and they strive to stop it. Libs appear to feel compelled to use every venue and inner city sidewalk as a platform for their own miserable, drug induced silliness.

I haven't watched a TV game or game show in years. In fact I haven't watched anything at all on the alphabet DNC propaganda TV channels (or NPR, etc.) for at least five years and don't intend to do so this year.

Everything libs touch dies from within because of their foul mouths, arrogant attitudes and the general moral and spiritual rot they smear around wherever they go; it's commonly unpleasant to be near them. I don't need such people in my life and I don't want them intruding into my space.

Let's go Branden!

Oh, Canada!

rbuck351
02-14-2022, 12:39 PM
I don't know who was performing or who won and you can't know how little I care. It makes no difference to me whether they ever have another one or not. Some folks think these players are heros. I don't. My dad was my hero. He spent WWII in front of the forth armored division as a recon platoon officer earning 2 silver stars a bronze star and three or four purple hearts.

1hole
02-14-2022, 12:39 PM
...,I would rather watch educational videos or cast or reload or draw up a new CAD model to test out in my printer or play computer games or go for a hike or go dancing or. .. well, damn, pretty much anything else. I'd rather read one of my wife's Christian Romance novels out loud to her, including doing accents for all the characters, than watch football.

Anywhere people are happy, wherever there is joy, good fellowship and clean fun, libs just can't stand it and they strive to stop it. Libs appear to feel compelled to use every venue and inner city sidewalk as a platform for their own miserable, drug induced silliness.

I haven't watched a TV game or game show in years. In fact I haven't watched anything at all on the alphabet DNC propaganda TV channels (or NPR, etc.) for at least five years and don't intend to do so this year.

Everything libs touch dies from within because of their foul mouths, arrogant attitudes and the general moral and spiritual rot they smear around wherever they go; it's commonly unpleasant to be near them.

I give the Super Bowl, various play-offs and ESPN to the libs, I don't bother them. I don't need such people in my life and I don't want them intruding into my space either.

Let's go Branden!

Oh, Canada!

Wolfdog91
02-14-2022, 02:14 PM
I swear my feed is split dead down the middle where everyone either loved it or hated it ,and God don't get started on the half time show. Then again my friend and social groups are 50/50 older conservative white guys and mix of crazy muli colored hair liberals sooooo [smilie=p:

JoeJames
02-14-2022, 04:11 PM
I swear my feed is split dead down the middle where everyone either loved it or hated it ,and God don't get started on the half time show. Then again my friend and social groups are 50/50 older conservative white guys and mix of crazy muli colored hair liberals sooooo [smilie=p:Really, that surprises me. Wife has kinfolks in Neshoba County, and I have spent some time around there out in the country, but I sure don't remember any liberals at all. Is there a college nearbouts?

jaydub in wi
02-14-2022, 11:14 PM
There was a time when I would go out of my way to watch multiple nfl games every weekend. I never missed a packers game. After all of their BS, I quit watching all of it. I even volunteered to work on super bowl Sunday this year.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Cosmic_Charlie
02-14-2022, 11:29 PM
I figured it would be like sitting through a beer fart. Did not bother.

ioon44
02-15-2022, 10:11 AM
What is a super bowl?

shooter bob
02-15-2022, 10:23 AM
I was anti watching sports before it was cool !

1hole
02-15-2022, 04:54 PM
Really, that surprises me. Wife has kinfolks in Neshoba County,

And you surprise me; my wife has kin in Neshoba County too!