PDA

View Full Version : WTS--Rimfire Derimming Press Parts

cruisor
02-12-2022, 01:00 AM
I've decided that this project is a bit more than I want to keep after. With shooting season coming up and a really nice buy on a bunch of 22 jackets I need to get focused elsewhere.

What I have is a 3 1/2 bore by 3 1/2 stroke pneumatic cylinder that is plumbed and sitting on the start of a frame to saddle up the cylinder and a reloading press to take up the work of derimming 22 brass. It's working great at this point and the last thing was a way to slow the speed of the ram down. I came up with the solution of just using a brass plug installed on the controller with a hole drilled in it to attain a speed I was comfortable with. All you'll need to do is take a small drill bit test it and keep drilling the hole bigger until you have what you need.

I also built a air manifold with on/off valve, regulator, and moisture filter to feed the cylinder. This brings it all together so to speak and makes it easy to place it somewhere in the shop or go to a friend's house to make jackets and bullets.

To make this easy I want to sell the complete cylinder setup as you see it for 275.00. That cover's my expenses up to this point and makes a great starting point for anyone who want a derimming machine.

The air manifold can be bought for 150.00. The air drier was pretty expensive I can say for certain, but necessary to keep clean dry air going to the cylinder.

I'm open to offers please don't resort to lowballing as it's really irritating.

I also have one more cylinder and it's a 4" bore by 3 1/2" stroke that you can have for 75.00. This stuff is pretty heavy but I'll pack it up to prevent damage. You get to pay the actual shipping cost.

This equipment is located in Tacoma, WA and I welcome anyone who might want to come and pick this stuff up.

No Longer For Sale

cruisor
02-13-2022, 05:07 PM
Bump

Okay guys do I have this price to high?

Thanks,

Lee

MrWolf
02-13-2022, 05:34 PM
Might want to put where you are located.

cruisor
02-13-2022, 05:39 PM
Thanks for the tip.