View Full Version : New Sponsers!!!

jim4065
01-19-2009, 10:50 AM
Hornady and Lyman! :mrgreen:

Lyman and Hornady! :mrgreen:

Life is good! [smilie=w:

Reloader06
01-19-2009, 11:11 PM
And a hardy "Thank You" to them for doing so. Hopefuly they will monitor what is suggested her and take the good reccomendations and put them to work in their products. Welcome aboard!

Matt

Buckshot
01-20-2009, 12:48 AM
And a hardy "Thank You" to them for doing so. Hopefuly they will monitor what is suggested her and take the good reccomendations and put them to work in their products. Welcome aboard!

Matt

............I'll second all that Matt said. Glad to see them.

...........Buckshot

j20owner
01-20-2009, 03:20 AM
Hey, now I feel really good about ordering that Hornady Powder measure last night.

missionary5155
01-20-2009, 06:05 AM
Good morning and WELCOME HORNADY & LYMAN !!
I have been using thier products as long as I have been reloading and re-cycling lead. I know dad was using Ideal/Lymann molds by the time I was 4.
Communication and "the squicky wheel"....
God Bless you MIke

cajun shooter
01-20-2009, 08:22 AM
A Big ThankYou to Hornady and Lyman for coming on board. We will do our part and support your products as you have supported us!!

Cherokee
01-20-2009, 01:41 PM
Two of my long time suppliers. Been using Lyman tools and Hornady bullets since 1958.

waksupi
01-20-2009, 05:40 PM
It's good to see those supporting us, who we support. I just clicked through on the Brownell's link, and placed an order. So, we should be receiving some financial support from them, as they return a percentage to the board.

BD
01-20-2009, 05:52 PM
Yep, good to see them. I have to admit that I didn't know going to the sites from here generated income to Cast Boolits. I'd been ordering by phone as usual. Now I know.

BD

No_1
01-20-2009, 06:32 PM
Getting money out of sponsors is very difficult these days. I worked hard at the Shot Show trying to convince these guys to give us money in exchange for banner space but quickly found that it is easier for them to give products for "(insert sponsor name here) Sponsored Site Benefit Auctions". Our 2 new sponsors have commited GOOD products to us. I do not want to spoil the fun of what products are promised but can say that if they come through with what they indicated they will do then the auctions will be very good. At this point we are waiting for products to arrive and once recieved, with Ken's permission, we will begin the auctions. RCBS has commited to come on board with the same deal beginning early April.

Please take the time to click our sponsor's link at the top of the page. Their webmaster will see the hits from our site and it will help prove Cast Boolits & Gunload's commitment to them. Also keep in mind that all of our sponsors have help areas on their sites which will have owner / operator manuals for their products.

I am still working with other sponsors so look for more good things to come!

Robert

Yep, good to see them. I have to admit that I didn't know going to the sites from here generated income to Cast Boolits. I'd been ordering by phone as usual. Now I know.

BD

GP100man
01-20-2009, 06:49 PM
WELCOME SPONSERS!!!!!
i started out with hornady, lee & lyman so it`s only natural they sponser a forum where most of the customers are hangin out !!!!!
gives me a warm fuzzy feelin inside , OOOPS thats the cat around my feet tryin to stay warm!!!!!!

GP100man:castmine:

monadnock#5
01-20-2009, 08:11 PM
Thank you for your efforts on our behalf no1, and thank you 45nut for your vision. It's good to see the site get the recognition it deserves. I was looking at the banners and thinking, where's RCBS? Glad to know they will soon be on Board.

HeavyMetal
01-20-2009, 08:19 PM
Need to figure out how to spread the news about "hits" on the sponser's logo!

Perhaps a "sticky" on each forum entry point?

Your working hard number 1 and we appreciate it!