PDA

View Full Version : Happy Groundhog Day

Alstep
02-02-2022, 09:18 AM
Punxsutawney Phil has just declared 6 more weeks of winter.

Where's global warming when we need it???

This day should really be a national holiday!

farmbif
02-02-2022, 12:04 PM
aint no nothing going to see its shadow around here today, it way too cloudy . but it did go up to 60 degrees yesterday after a low of 17 just one night ago. its February and the weather just can't make up its mind.

lightman
02-02-2022, 12:17 PM
Its cloudy here too. I doubt anyone sees a shadow for a few days.

Ithaca Gunner
02-02-2022, 12:19 PM

gwpercle
02-02-2022, 12:35 PM
Happy Groundhog Day !

I watched Phil this morning ... He looked sleepy ... and cold !
They need to jack that show up ... sorta dull , no parades , no throws , no entainment , no marching bands ...what's the matter with them people ...don't they know how to let a Good Time Roll !
Gary

Randy Bohannon
02-02-2022, 12:47 PM
It’s zero right now and cloudy, yesterday it was 13 with a 20 mph North wind with snow. My dog thinks we should be out hiking, it’s a no from me yesterday and today.

bangerjim
02-02-2022, 03:35 PM
Here in PHX it's bright & sunny, so Phil saw his shadow. Darn........six more weeks of sun and temps in the 70's!

HA.....ha!

bagner

Red River Rick
02-02-2022, 05:28 PM
It's supposed to get down to -40F here tonight........................Arizona keeps looking better every year!

Winger Ed.
02-02-2022, 05:44 PM
I don't put a lot of faith in animal predictions anymore.

Here, everybody goes all ga-ga over wooly bear caterpillars and their ability to see if a early winter is coming.
From looking at the streets---- I've noticed they can't even tell if a car is coming, much less winter.

bangerjim
02-02-2022, 06:09 PM
It's supposed to get down to -40F here tonight........................Arizona keeps looking better every year!

IF…………..you can sneeeeeeeek across the border!

Is it open yet?

I have cousins from Edmonton that come down every winter to escape the worst of the winter. Couldn't do it for the past 2 years do to China virus.

I love Canada in the spring, summer, and fall. You can keep winter…….had enough of that in Iowa and Michigan.

ioon44
02-03-2022, 10:52 AM
Punxsutawney Phil has just declared 6 more weeks of winter.

Where's global warming when we need it???

This day should really be a national holiday!

Darn and I was hoping I would only be a month and a half until spring.

Cosmic_Charlie
02-03-2022, 11:48 AM
Well he saw his shadow here but froze his backside off too. But it is a calm day for once so the temp does not matter much. Has been a windy winter so far which fouls up going shooting. -13 deg. but i will go out and try some loads today.

gwpercle
02-03-2022, 11:58 AM
I don't put a lot of faith in animal predictions anymore.

Here, everybody goes all ga-ga over wooly bear caterpillars and their ability to see if a early winter is coming.
From looking at the streets---- I've noticed they can't even tell if a car is coming, much less winter.

LIKE LIKE LIKE !!! :drinks:

Gary
I make my own like button .