PDA

View Full Version : Weihrauch 45s available

georgerkahn
01-16-2022, 11:22 PM
A very excited to have found one friend just let me know that he has a .177 HW45 (same as Beeman P1) coming from Airguns of Arizona. I checked their site a few minutes ago, and it appears they have the Bronze Star, Silver Star, and Black Star -- as well as the plain-Jane regular model HW45 in stock. Others have "out of stock" notation, so, I assume this vendor has some of this model (?)!
I know it seemed to "take forever" before I found mine... so I reckoned I'd let the great folks on this thread know Airguns of Arizona may have some in stock.
geo

chutesnreloads
01-17-2022, 09:53 PM
You will like it. Of all my shooting toys, If all had the trigger my P-1 has.... oh my!
Right out of the box with no need for adjustment. If the shoulder stock were still available I'd try
and get one in .22 cal.

georgerkahn
01-18-2022, 09:32 AM
chutesnreloads -- Your wrote, "You will like it" which is a tad out of whack with my (intended) words ;). To wit, after maybe a two-year "look-everywhere" search, I located a fairly decent, albeit quite used HW45 from a gent who's advancing arthritis was root of his decision to sell. This entailed a 70-mile drive each way, and I paid :( not that many dollars less than Airguns of Arizona's price for a brand new one.
Hence, when my friend rang me to voice his glee at his "finding" someone who now has these in stock, I thought I'd share this info.
I (most happily!) already have one.
The shoulder stock addition might be a scary purchase for me, if available. "Word" has it (unsubstantiated, albeit believable talk) that these stock additions may also be added to 1911-type pistols, creating quite the illegal (barrel length) "rifle". Similar, in my State, moderators are OK and legal to airguns to which they are permanently affixed. Even a 100% cheap plastic screw- or slip-on moderator which surely would not even withstand more than one or two firings of a powder firearm could (and probably would?) be deemed as illegal silencers. (In my state, no permits ever for them)
Anyhoos -- for any seeking HW45s (Beeman P1) -- at least as a day or two ago, the vendor I cited had them.
geo