PDA

View Full Version : New posting option for s&s

HATCH
01-09-2022, 10:35 AM
When you are posting something in S&S you will now see a new option - Prefix

This is a drop down box. If you are a VS then you should see the VS option. If your not then you will not see it.
Please start using this feature.

The selected drop down will automatically be placed at the beginning of the title.
So if you are selling widgets then the prefix would be WTS and in the title you put Widgets
It will automatically list in as WTS WIDGETS when you post it.

The NO PREFIX option should not be used as every thread in this section must start out with the one of the following - WTS,WTB,WTT,AUCTION,VS

No_1
01-09-2022, 12:46 PM
Thanks Charles!

HATCH
01-09-2022, 04:54 PM
On Tapatalk users, you will get the pop-up when you hit post.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220109/f0e3e69fccbcccfe553a9e80ae3012c4.jpg

Brick85
01-11-2022, 08:50 AM
I've seen many threads where someone WTT/WTB. Is having two prefices no longer an option?

Minerat
01-15-2022, 03:23 PM
You can still manually put that in the title if you want.

1989toddm
01-17-2022, 11:24 AM
Thank you!

Rockindaddy
07-06-2023, 09:23 PM
Hatch: How do I get more photo space? Did I use up my allotment ? Can I purchase space? Sometimes I get involved in a discussion and try to share my many years with a Boolit Buddy and send a photo to explain a question or a "how too". Somehow my photos that I small size do not even load. Thanks for your patience!

schutzen-jager
07-07-2023, 08:30 AM
i delete mine from my closed listings + from posts that show no activity after a year or so -

Minerat
07-09-2023, 10:34 AM
Hatch: How do I get more photo space? Did I use up my allotment ? Can I purchase space? Sometimes I get involved in a discussion and try to share my many years with a Boolit Buddy and send a photo to explain a question or a "how too". Somehow my photos that I small size do not even load. Thanks for your patience!

One option would be to joint Team Boolits. This link will get you to that area that will explain the options and show you the benefits of becoming a paying member. This is different then the annual fund raiser so don't be confused when the annual fundraiser comes up.

https://castboolits.gunloads.com/payments.php

Not trying to solicitate money just showing you another option to deleting photos as Mr. schutzen-jager suggests.