PDA

View Full Version : Little Help - Lachmiller Instructions

beagle
12-28-2021, 08:34 PM
My son has a Lachmiller single stage shotshell loader with several sets of dies and says they're really large. No documentation at all. Since these have been out of production for years, looking for instructions or anything identifying the parts. In all this crew, there must be someone who has instructions and/or a parts list.
If anyone has them and is willing to scan and share by e-mail, please PM me and I'll send my e-mail.
Any help appreciated./beagle

CLAYPOOL
12-28-2021, 10:15 PM
I was gifted a Lachmiller years ago. It's unknown to me. I had a gun associate out the other evening and he proceeded to sort and clean of my loading bench. O of those fancy one's u see in the back of magazines. He got down on his knees and was rummaged under and around findings Kegs of Varget, ETC. There was the Lachmiller ............ the dies look size wise to be shot gun..

beagle
12-28-2021, 11:58 PM
Well, that's what it sounds like. If you happen to explore that thing and it has instructions, I 'd sure appreciate a scan. The boy has a press and three sets of dies, 12, 16 and 20 from what he's able to figure out. Needs some visual help on it. From my determination, they're from the paper shell era but still capable of loading buckshot and since he has it he wants to mess with it. Vast experience in metallic reloading but not much in shotgun./beagle

eastbank
12-29-2021, 12:59 PM
OT, but i have two lac 12 ga full lenth sizers(sizes the bases), that also decap at the same time. i bought them at a flea market for 5.00 apiece, the seller didn,t know what they were. they will FL size the cheapes shells to factory new.