PDA

View Full Version : The 310 Shop is MIA?

taylorh
12-23-2021, 02:40 PM
Why is the 310 webpage down? I have tried calling a dozen times over the past two weeks without an answer...has anyone else gotten through recently?

Green Frog
12-23-2021, 06:00 PM
I just suggested you try him in my answer to your 38 S&W thread. You might try e-mailing him. Apparently it’s not a full time job for him. You might also drop a line to Brass Magnet. He’s been a good resource for me and is a nice guy to work with.

Froggie

square butte
12-23-2021, 06:59 PM
I haven't been able to find the 310 Shop website for a few months now. Does anyone have a working link?

taylorh
12-24-2021, 05:02 PM
Yes...every time i try to open their website my browser gets hijacked by malware...

Winter Hawk
12-28-2021, 09:21 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one not able to get on that website!

I just found a post on another site with the email address, so that's a start: The310ShopATaolDOTcom

I believe it was posted by Green Frog.

~Kees~

bb07
12-28-2021, 10:04 PM
This is what I get when googling the 310 shop. I haven't had any dealings with Rick for a few years now but I sincerely hope he's still in business.

the310shop.net
is parked free, courtesy of GoDaddy.com.
Get This Domain

.22-10-45
01-08-2022, 10:45 PM
I had quite a conversation with Rick about building .40 compression dies & selling original Ideal priming chambers. Sent him a letter and $126.00. Confirmed by phone & him agreeing to everything. 6mo. later..follow up phone call..again I was promised delevery shortly..said he was very busy. One year later..He tried to convince me items were already sent...again promised to delever in timely manner. Tried calling again ..recording informing that his mailbox is full. As far as I am concerned, the man is full of something and it's not mail!

square butte
01-10-2022, 02:31 PM
I had quite a conversation with Rick about building .40 compression dies & selling original Ideal priming chambers. Sent him a letter and $126.00. Confirmed by phone & him agreeing to everything. 6mo. later..follow up phone call..again I was promised delevery shortly..said he was very busy. One year later..He tried to convince me items were already sent...again promised to delever in timely manner. Tried calling again ..recording informing that his mailbox is full. As far as I am concerned, the man is full of something and it's not mail!
Same here - 3 years and counting with no response to mail or phone calls. Money down a rat hole. I like Rick - He is personable and friendly - But I don't think I will ever see product or money back