PDA

View Full Version : Heard from beagle??

Green Frog
12-11-2021, 03:22 PM
I’ve lost beagle’s phone number and when I saw where the tornado went last night I got worried. No answer yet to my e-mail. Has anyone heard from him today? The maps I’ve seen look like the storm system ended just about at his place(???)

Any other of our members get hit?

Froggie

Green Frog
12-11-2021, 09:14 PM
Cancel the search! Beagle sent me an e-mail and all is well. Other than losing power for a while, no ill effects from the storm system. The SW part of KY along with surrounding areas really got slammed though. Any reports from others of our number? I hope all is well.

Froggie

wmitty
12-12-2021, 04:13 PM
Glad to hear he is ok! The front went thru north Texas with the thunderstorms just barely starting to form and we got very little rain. It obviously became a vicious monster as it proceeded eastward.

Bazoo
12-12-2021, 06:30 PM
I’m okay. It just missed us.

gwpercle
12-12-2021, 08:00 PM
Cancel the search! Beagle sent me an e-mail and all is well. Other than losing power for a while, no ill effects from the storm system. The SW part of KY along with surrounding areas really got slammed though. Any reports from others of our number? I hope all is well.

Froggie

That's Good !
Thanks for update Froggie .
Gary

beagle
12-13-2021, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the concern fellows. Took refuge in the celler and we had high winds and rains but thanks to the Lord nothing was harmed.
Grave concern for the folks a little farther south that really got hit.
Biggest concern was water that blew under the door in my shop and that didn't last long. Shop is a long ago converted chicken house. Concrete floor cracked allowing the water to pass on through./beagle

gpidaho
12-13-2021, 04:47 PM
Thanks for posting Bazoo. I share the worries for members in the midsouth I'm sure many are displaced or without power and internet service. Hoping for the best for all affected. Gp

lightman
12-13-2021, 11:11 PM
I’m okay. It just missed us.

Glad you're ok Bro!