PDA

View Full Version : COVID Discussion Is Not Allowed

redneck1
09-18-2021, 05:04 AM
Just as the title asks ... are anti vax posts being deleted here at cast boolits now ?

square butte
09-18-2021, 05:54 AM
What happened to jonp's post regarding the vaccine and covid treatment from early this morning around 3:20 AM or so? Not to be found ... I hope this kind of censorship is not happening here.

B R Shooter
09-18-2021, 05:59 AM
I got this PM from Arizona Shooter moderator: Hello,

FYI, please refrain from posting any more Covid threads. We aren't allowing them any longer, as every single one of them winds up going completely off the rails. Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated!

redneck1
09-18-2021, 06:16 AM
Yea I was in the middle of replying to that thread when it disapeared .

I'm not at all against saying no to posting on covid, just as long as it's applied to both sides of the argument .. it does cause contention.

HumptyDumpty
09-18-2021, 06:17 AM
I suppose they no longer serve any real purpose. People either support the powers-that-be, or stand against them. Now we shall what is to come.

redneck1
09-18-2021, 06:18 AM
My curiosity has been fulfilled so I won't be at all upset if this thread disappears as well

HATCH
09-18-2021, 08:05 AM
COVID related discussions aren't being allowed here at this time.

Please keep in mind this is Cast Boolits.
It isn't the FOX news channel or CNN, whichever may be your TV channel of choice.
Any and all discussions in the PIT are subject to deletion at ANY time for ANY reason.

No_1
10-13-2021, 02:37 AM
A month has gone by since this question was ask and answered. COVID discussion is NOT allowed on this forum. Any further discussion will result in removal in all participants from the forum.

Robert