PDA

View Full Version : Fun fact

Thumbcocker
11-23-2021, 10:54 AM
Time: Today

Temperature: 21 degrees

The more layers you are wearing the more often you have to wee.

jdfoxinc
11-23-2021, 12:19 PM
Quit drinking hot coffee to keep warm.

Thumbcocker
11-23-2021, 02:05 PM
Don't do coffee. Gave up caffeine years ago.

444ttd
11-23-2021, 02:10 PM
its hard getting a 2" pecker out of 4" of clothing.[smilie=l:

Winger Ed.
11-23-2021, 02:27 PM
It could be worse.

A buddy told a story of going on a hunting trip with a few co-workers:
One guy wore one of those fancy insulated, thick, snow mobile/coverall looking suits
people sometimes wear up there in the unexplored Northern territories of what we call 'Not Texas'.

When it came time to take a big 'ole dump behind his cowboy boots----
He unzipped it, pulled it off and out in front of his cowboy boots.
He did his business, and put (the top part) of it back on...........

He soon realized he hadn't pulled it out in front of his boots quite,,,, far,,,, enough.

G W Wade
11-23-2021, 02:54 PM
Made the statement many years ago at LGS, That after 55, I am spending more money on lighter rifles and warmer undies!! GW

poppy42
11-23-2021, 03:02 PM
Yep. the older I get, the more I have to pee! I figure I probably have a prostate the size of a Cantelope!
Now before I get all the hate mail about the dangers of prostate cancer it was a joke! I get checked every year there’s nothing wrong everything’s fine. Like I said the Cantelope statement was just meant as a joke

hwilliam01
11-24-2021, 01:49 AM
July 20th of this year, I had my gall bladder removed as elective surgery. Unfortunately things did not go as planned. When I woke after the surgery They informed me that because my liver was enlarged some, that it got in the way of the gall bladder and the surgeon couldn't see what he was cutting and was concerned that he would remove part of my liver, so rather than doing it laprescopically with just a few 1 centimeter incisions, they had to cut from my lower right side all the way up to my chest. Having your gall baldder removed effects the way you're able to digest food resulting in what my grandfather used to refer to as the "Green Apple Quickstep" aka diahrea.

Last Saturday morning I was up in Northern Maine at my friend, who is a registered Maine Guide. He had a box blind that overlooked the powerlines that I liked to sit in. I was headed out pre-dawn. His wife (excellant cook) made a huge breakfast...I had two cups of coffee. I waited afterward as coffee is also a laxitive for me. Couldn't go. Headed to the blind. A short work...got almost there and man I had to go. I decided that if I went there, I would ruin the blind and I thought I could make it back to camp...a short 100 yards through the woods and a one mile drive away. I started "The march of the penguins" back to the truck.

Made it to the truck ok and started the drive...fast....really fast....It's a race against time. Got in the driveway and just put the truck in park and the percolating won against the sphincter. I lost it and filled the draws. They were all out hunting. The generator was off so no light...I had a flashlight. Went to the bathroom and assessed the damage....it was bad. If it were blood, it would have looked like a Mafia crime scene. I cleaned up as best I could but those pants were not going to be worn by me again until they had been washed at least once. It was in the underwear, jeans, and the back of my shirt. So here I am completely in nothing but my birthday suit and hat holding a flashlight.

Since it was Satturday and headed home after te day, I had put my stuff in the back of my truck. I had to walk out to my truck with an ambient temperature of 27 degrees F and retrieve a pair of rain pants I brought. That would have been quite a site if one of the others came by as they often did.

Back in the camp...freezing cold and opening the suit case I saw that yesterdays worn underwear was looking better than todays, so I put those on and the rain pants. I had an extra shirt. Put the dirty clothes in a bag and threw it in the bed of the pick up. I hunted a few hours and came back for lunch. As I was lamenting the story to my guide friend and his wife (I knew she'd want to sanitoize the bathroom)....I was informed that...

Because they had a few break ins last year, my friend had installed a couple of game cameras to photograph anyone that came to the camp....busted! If I knew I was going to be photgrahed streaking...I would have shown a clear picture of the "full Monty". The story was embarrassing enough....but the photos...

Bill

granville_it
11-24-2021, 03:19 AM
"July 20th of this year, I had my gall bladder removed"

You've been thought "the trops".

I had the prostate surgery 6-3-2020, 70yrs.

Your uncles have the prostate problems, so suit I.

Mark

1Hawkeye
11-24-2021, 12:53 PM
Sniff sniff, hey buck you smell somthin? Sniff sniff sniff yes buck I think sombodys cover secent aint working.:bigsmyl2:

popper
11-24-2021, 03:08 PM
"Green Apple Quickstep" don't eat a lot of greasy stuff.

armoredman
11-25-2021, 01:48 AM
I lost it with that story - my Sgt thinks I've lost my mind.
On the other hand - this is AZ - the only place it is 21 degrees is in the fridge. ;)

David2011
11-25-2021, 02:53 AM
Noticed that when I skied all the time.

bedbugbilly
11-25-2021, 10:55 AM
Tsk. Tsk. The answer is so simple and I'm surprised you didn't think of it.

I think they call them "Depends". :-)

Scrounge
11-25-2021, 11:06 AM
Yep. the older I get, the more I have to pee! I figure I probably have a prostate the size of a Cantelope!
Now before I get all the hate mail about the dangers of prostate cancer it was a joke! I get checked every year there’s nothing wrong everything’s fine. Like I said the Cantelope statement was just meant as a joke

I don't know, man. If it wasn't for 5mg a day of finasteride, for the past, I don't know, decade? I'd be up there around cantaloupe or smallish watermelon. That and .4mg of Tamsulosin twice a day helps a bunch. I'm only up two or three times a night, these days. ;) That is good!

Bill

buckwheatpaul
11-25-2021, 12:05 PM
Time: Today

Temperature: 21 degrees

The more layers you are wearing the more often you have to wee.

You speaketh the truth.....hope your hunt was great and that you Thanksgiving dinner is wonderful!
You speaketh the truth......that is for sure....hope your hunt was a great one!

gwpercle
11-25-2021, 12:56 PM
its hard getting a 2" pecker out of 4" of clothing.[smilie=l:

LIKE !

That's the most awesomely funny and true statement I ever heard .... and
... just try to pee without getiing some part of the 4 inches of clothing wet ... can't do it ...

Thanks for Posting ... made me Laugh out Loud !
Gary

Mal Paso
11-25-2021, 02:03 PM
On the subject of flys. Why does it suddenly become a puzzle when you really need to go?

fiberoptik
11-25-2021, 10:35 PM
Tsk. Tsk. The answer is so simple and I'm surprised you didn't think of it.

I think they call them "Depends". :-)

Just ask joe. He thinks his middle name is Depends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fiberoptik
11-25-2021, 10:36 PM
On the subject of flys. Why does it suddenly become a puzzle when you really need to go?

Only time the zipper sticks and the fly disappears!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gbrown
11-25-2021, 11:59 PM
Been there, done that. After about 35, I figured that I had been practicing being miserable hunting for a while, and was quite good at it. Started building blinds that were more comfortable. Last lease, had 4 blinds, 4X6, so 2 people could hunt. Each had a heater and porta-loo in it. 5 gallon bucket with a plastic toilet seat on it. Bucket lined with a plastic bag.. (Extras under it) Still have 1 of them. Saved my wife b4 we got the bedside potty for when she has a gout attack. Don't know if I will be able to hunt anymore because of age and health issues. But, my mindset will be the same. Hunting is supposed to be fun, not suffering. All I can say.

Land Owner
11-26-2021, 08:51 AM
Where light clothing is the rule rather than the exception, there's a jingle, with lyrics:

"There's a skeeter on my -, knock it off.
There's another on my brother, can't you see?
There's a dozen on my cousin.
Can't you hear those - buzzin?
There's a skeeter on my -, knock it off."

I hope I am not banned for that. If so, remembered me for the good...

Thumbcocker
11-26-2021, 09:58 AM
Where light clothing is the rule rather than the exception, there's a jingle, with lyrics:

"There's a skeeter on my -, knock it off.
There's another on my brother, can't you see?
There's a dozen on my cousin.
Can't you hear those - buzzin?
There's a skeeter on my -, knock it off."

I hope I am not banned for that. If so, remembered me for the good...

Ahhh the memories of Boy Scout camp in the 1970's.

hoodat
11-26-2021, 10:10 AM
Wow!! This thread has gone through some ugly territory. :razz: jd

Cosmic_Charlie
11-28-2021, 07:10 PM
I remember rushing into the house on a cold Sunday morning after my paper route and standing in the bathroom with hands too cold to undo my trousers.

WRideout
11-28-2021, 08:04 PM
I was out in the woods today, on one of those rare and miraculous Pennsylvania Sunday hunting days. I didn't see a living thing; even set my rifle down and took a leak in the woods, which usually brings them running.

Wayne

armoredman
11-28-2021, 10:58 PM
I remember rushing into the house on a cold Sunday morning after my paper route and standing in the bathroom with hands too cold to undo my trousers.

Try undoing Navy dress blue 13 button pants when you have to go RIGHT NOW...:D