PDA

View Full Version : NOE price increases on 11/22/21

marlin39a
11-20-2021, 06:08 AM
I just got an email from them that price increases take effect on 11/22. Didn’t say how much. If you’re thinking of a purchase, do it now.

bedbugbilly
11-20-2021, 10:56 AM
I talked with Al the other day. I had ordered a mold - the last one shown in stock for a certain boolit I wanted. Usually I get them within a week but hadn't seen anything so I e-mailed and left a message as I was more concerned about it possible being lost in transit. Al called me back a couple for hours later and said he had checked on it and evidently they are still having issues with software / inventory count - not an issue for me as I fully understand. They are working as hard as they can to keep up with orders and Ilike I told him . there are just so many hours in a day. One thing he mentioned was the problems with getting brasss - my point being - I'm not surprised at having to increase the prices at all. I know several people who work in places that utilize Aluminum and like everywhere and everything else - supply issues and constant increase in the raw material prices.

I feel for him and everybody else that has a small business trying to keep up with all the issues they have to deal with. I was very appreciative for his call back to me but really didn't expect it as I know they are busy and you can't talk on the phone and deal with all the little fires that come up and run production at the same time. Al is a fine gentleman and I wish him and his crew all the best.

BigAlofPa.
11-20-2021, 02:36 PM
Who is NOE?

gpidaho
11-20-2021, 02:59 PM
Who is NOE? noebulletmoulds.com My favorite source for custom moulds I'm a thousand dollar cub member there and Al offers moulds, reloading tools and reloading supplies. Gp

david s
11-20-2021, 05:15 PM
Who is NOE?

Night Owl Enterprises, NOE, I'm also in the thousand dollar club. There 5 cavity aluminum moulds are the best bargain going.

derek45
11-20-2021, 11:36 PM
Who is NOE?

https://i.imgur.com/NyYQStU.jpg

FLINTNFIRE
11-21-2021, 01:33 AM
I got the email to , another member of the club of spent money , but he has not had a mold I have been looking for in any caliber I wanted for awhile now , I talked to him months ago and he was having trouble getting the larger block sizes .

And it is about time to raise prices as the cost of living and inflation sure seem to be going higher ,, Lets go brandon.....