PDA

View Full Version : Jane Doe

petroid
11-16-2021, 04:25 PM
Subject Jane Doe. Adult female approximately 1.5 years of age. Well nourished. Signs of exterior trauma limited to 2 inch sharp penetrating injury left upper thorax through the scapula and entering the chest cavity. Necropsy reveals said laceration continuing into the chest cavity. Left lung 2 inch laceration with complete penetration. Dorsal aorta transected. Cause of death massive mostly internal hemorrhage resulting in rapid and extreme hypotension. Eyewitness testimony indicates subject was impacted by a medium velocity projectile at a severe angle from close range. Subject fled the scene but collapsed in seconds. Subject found approximately 60 yards from the scene.

Electrod47
11-16-2021, 04:58 PM
Was the perpetrator known to the community?

Omega
11-16-2021, 05:10 PM
Subject Jane Doe. Adult female approximately 1.5 years of age. Well nourished. Signs of exterior trauma limited to 2 inch sharp penetrating injury left upper thorax through the scapula and entering the chest cavity. Necropsy reveals said laceration continuing into the chest cavity. Left lung 2 inch laceration with complete penetration. Dorsal aorta transected. Cause of death massive mostly internal hemorrhage resulting in rapid and extreme hypotension. Eyewitness testimony indicates subject was impacted by a medium velocity projectile at a severe angle from close range. Subject fled the scene but collapsed in seconds. Subject found approximately 60 yards from the scene.
291794Ha, nice. She looks well fed, should be real tasty.

ABJ
11-16-2021, 05:12 PM
I love people with a good sense of humor, well done.
Tony

petroid
11-16-2021, 05:18 PM
Was the perpetrator known to the community?
There was no crime committed so there is no "perpetrator" the act is considered justifiable homicide and the responsible party also played the role of detective, coroner, butcher, chef, and consumer

TyGuy
11-16-2021, 06:18 PM
This thread made me happy. Well written!

ChristopherO
11-16-2021, 06:34 PM
Be sure to eat her liver with fava beans and a nice chianti.....

Well done. I'm no Sherlock, but the coroner's report reads as if this was not a blunt (nosed, lead) object that produced the fatal wound. No matter the method of execution, it was certainly humane from the description of events.

versa-06
11-16-2021, 06:50 PM
Smile!

petroid
11-16-2021, 08:40 PM
Be sure to eat her liver with fava beans and a nice chianti.....

Well done. I'm no Sherlock, but the coroner's report reads as if this was not a blunt (nosed, lead) object that produced the fatal wound. No matter the method of execution, it was certainly humane from the description of events.

It certainly was not blunt. Razor sharp!

45workhorse
11-16-2021, 08:45 PM
Executed nicely!

Sig556r
11-17-2021, 11:17 AM
If a med examiner & a butcher had a baby...

thadfz
11-17-2021, 01:36 PM
Very nice.. congrats [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Polymath
11-17-2021, 01:43 PM
You guys watch way too much CSI!

Grayone
11-17-2021, 02:07 PM

Do we have a 'person of interest' yet???

petroid
11-17-2021, 02:16 PM
Do we have a 'person of interest' yet???

Why thank you. I do consider myself an interesting person

444ttd
11-17-2021, 02:46 PM
this man has to be stopped!!!!!!! quick, get my knife and fork and make sure the charcoal is filled up!!!!

good eatin!!!!!!