PDA

View Full Version : For Thought and Meditation - Monday, November 08

Pine Baron
11-08-2021, 07:00 AM
Good morning all. I really needed to hear this message and blessing from Hagee Ministries today. have a safe and blessed day.

I Thessalonians 5:11

Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.

No matter what personal flood is swirling around you, be assured that God has placed someone in your life to throw out a line to you.

God created us for relationship with Himself and with one another. He made us family. He instructs us to look out for the interests of others; we are our brothers’ and sisters’ keepers.

In the middle of strange waters, struggling to keep your head above water, be alert for the person that God has sovereignly placed near you. That is the person who will toss out the life preserver, that will remind you that God has not brought you this far to fail.

In the face of a frightening diagnosis, that brother will testify to Jesus’ healing power. Once drowning in a sea of debt, that sister will tell of a Provider Who is more than enough. She will remind you of His past faithfulness. He will encourage you to trust and persevere. They will stand beside you in the rain and pray for the sun to shine again.

Watch for the hand reaching down to pull you out of the waves. Listen for the life-giving words that will be breath to your lungs. Find hope in the friends that He will give you in the flood.

Blessing:

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you and give you His peace. Even when facing a personal flood, God has provided everything that you need to come up out of the water in victory. He is our strength and salvation!

augercreek
11-09-2021, 06:48 AM
At times I've felt this very thing and God has provided !