PDA

View Full Version : Reduce your ammo costs while strengthening cardio and fight Biden's climate change!

Fireball 57
10-29-2021, 04:25 PM
Gents and Ladies, today I recycled 281 pounds of range brass, saved the high volume caliber cases I use, and put $332 in my pocket. After picking up all my brass and that which is left on the ground by the MasterBlasters, I reduce my costs of shooting, bend over and walk the range when it is a "cold range." While some "bean counter" will claim my efforts are not cost effective, though 55% of the cost of ammo is the cost of brass, my ammo efforts have paid for a CCW renewal, several expensive and elegant dinners, and at least three Best Western Hotel arrangements. All brass has value. So pick up that brass and take your Honey out to dinner.:coffee:

Winger Ed.
10-29-2021, 05:52 PM
Cool.

I pick up range brass to, since nobody else does.
At this late stage of the game, I also find myself asking, "Now that I'm down here, what else should I be looking for"?

Markopolo
10-29-2021, 05:54 PM
lead boolits Mr. Winger!!!

Rcmaveric
10-30-2021, 12:38 PM
I do that as well. I keep all the spint primers, coper jackets and rejected cases. Once a get a good amount. I take it all to scrap yard.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

MUSTANG
10-30-2021, 12:41 PM
Let's see - Wife's gym membership costs me $71.00 per month. My range trips (she often comes too) yields me brass, at times some lead, and lot's of exercise as I walk back and forth to targets when others drive - so free Exercise. Yep; it's a good deal.

wv109323
10-30-2021, 01:13 PM
I picked up 9mm brass and cleaned it. I sold it to the LGS where it went to other reloaders, hopefully at a good price. I also sold .40 s&w to local reloaders. Oddball and unusable went to the junkyard.