PDA

View Full Version : NOE Molds

Horrible Hal
10-28-2021, 12:13 PM
Has anybody had trouble ordering molds from NOE? Sent an order in March and haven't heard from them. Ordered another mold a few weeks later that was shipped lightening fast. First order both molds were in stock, was waiting on the handles. Have tried calling. No one ever answers and you can't leave a message. I'm starting to get annoyed.

Beagle333
10-28-2021, 12:19 PM
Never had trouble. Have you tired emailing? Calling has worked for me, but they also do always answer my emails.
pbsco1@qwestoffice.net

762sultan
10-28-2021, 12:19 PM
Go to their web page, get the phone number and call and hopefully Al will answer the phone. He seems to work 7 days a week so if you keep calling sooner or later he will answer. Have your mold info, forum name, date ordered etc.

7br
10-28-2021, 01:54 PM
I ordered a 310-165 fn on the 18th and received it last week. I knew it was in stock because of update email. I ordered s 360-180 wfn earlier in the year and received it in about the same amount of time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

oley55
10-28-2021, 03:38 PM
an oh early thirty call will catch him before he gets out in the shop making our stuff. no doubt your March order got bit by their web provider. I had a similar problem about then for a sizing and expanding components order.

8mmFan
10-28-2021, 09:09 PM
Not only have I had no problems, he picked up the phone when I called, and talked to me about what mold I needed. He sold me two; they were shipped right away. Great company. I’ll buy from them again.

8mmFan

Stopsign32v
10-28-2021, 09:22 PM
Has anybody had trouble ordering molds from NOE? Sent an order in March and haven't heard from them. Ordered another mold a few weeks later that was shipped lightening fast. First order both molds were in stock, was waiting on the handles. Have tried calling. No one ever answers and you can't leave a message. I'm starting to get annoyed.

Nope, ordered stuff from them in the last few weeks. Always gets to me within a week.

Stopsign32v
10-28-2021, 09:23 PM
Have tried calling. No one ever answers and you can't leave a message. I'm starting to get annoyed.

And I honestly find this hard to believe. They answer the phone every, time, I call them.

SoonerEd
10-28-2021, 10:45 PM
He lost an order of mine a while back. I called and he took care of it quick.

MT Gianni
10-29-2021, 09:31 PM
Al has answered his phone on Sunday afternoon when I tried to leave a message.

15meter
10-29-2021, 10:10 PM
Every time I have ordered from NOE, I have received an order confirmation email within minutes. You may want to go into your email account log and see if you received an order confirmation. No confirmation I would bet your original order fell into the bit bucket and was never received.

jaysouth
10-31-2021, 07:51 PM
When I visit the website, all the molds I am interested in are always out of stock. If you order a mold shown as out of stock, will NOE cut it for you? Accurate and Arsenal cut molds to order and ship in 1 to 3 weeks.

Cane_man
11-02-2021, 12:10 PM
I ordered a mold a few months ago that was listed in stock... it sat for 6 weeks with a "shipping pending" note, I decided to call and I was told the mold would ship on that day and it did. Good customer service if you make a phone call.

Tracy
11-04-2021, 01:57 PM
On 9/11/2021 I ordered two moulds, a set of handles and some lube and as of today, 11/4/2021 my order still shows "in shipping." Everything I ordered was in stock at the time I ordered.
I didn't try to contact Al until my order had been pending for more than a month. Since then I have tried two different email addresses (the one listed on the site and the one listed in this thread) as well as calling a couple of times. No reply.

Tracy
11-04-2021, 02:23 PM
And I honestly find this hard to believe. They answer the phone every, time, I call them.

Believe it. I've tried calling twice today. No answer, eventually goes to voicemail, then I get a recording saying the voicemail is full.

Shiloh
11-05-2021, 05:23 PM
Not only have I had no problems, he picked up the phone when I called, and talked to me about what mold I needed. He sold me two; they were shipped right away. Great company. I’ll buy from them again.

8mmFan

Do you have any 8mm molds from NOE?? If so which ones and how do they shoot??

Shiloh

dale2242
11-06-2021, 07:30 AM
I ordered an 8MM mold from NOE a while back.
It was a 4 cavity that he had in stock.
It got here in a few days.

bedbugbilly
11-06-2021, 11:21 AM
I now have quite a few NOE molds and have always had good service. I ordered a mold last winter - showed in stock - but it didn't come in the usual speedy manner (within a week or two). I called and the fellow i talked to, looked up the order and then went to see if it was on the shelf. Long and short of it . . . they were so busy that they didn't know which end was up - and I am very understanding of that due to COVID, demand, etc. He checked and came back and told me it was on the shelf and would go out that day - he apologized as somehow the order had been processed but it just fell through the cracks and didn't get shipped.

Keep calling and someone will eventually answer and take care of your problem. Another problem they had was with their software I believe . . . . orders would be placed but the software did not always deduct the order from what showed "in stock". I think they have that worked out. I ordered a mold a week or so ago - only one left in stock of all of them listed for that particular boolit. The order processed and when I went back, out of curiosity, it showed that the mold was out of stock.

Al has always given excellent service but these are "trying times" for anyone running a small business and there is a tremendous demand on all kinds of reloading items from dies to molds - we all know that. And having owned a small business myself for many years - there are just so many hours in a day to get things done and a shortage of help doesn't help - just look at the restaurants. You do the best job ou can and hope that people will understand. You can't be running a machine making molds, answer phone calls and e-mails, etc. at the same time . . . nor can a person work 24 hours a day - you do what you can. Patience grasshopper . .. patience.

Shiloh
11-06-2021, 08:10 PM
I ordered an 8MM mold from NOE a while back.
It was a 4 cavity that he had in stock.
It got here in a few days.

Which mold, and how does it shoot??
Shiloh

15meter
11-07-2021, 08:25 PM
Which mold, and how does it shoot??
Shiloh

I have:
323-191-RF-BD2 2 Cavity GC

I like it a lot, shoot it in 8x57 Mauser and 8x50R, the 8x57 goes through several military Mausers and works very well. The 8x50r is only in a William Evans double rifle and it shoots great in that also.

Pretty sure I have another NOE 8mm mold. I'll have to walk out to the shed and dig through the pile. I started loading 8mm with a Lee mold it was sort of OK. The NOE was night and day different.

More than the 3 times the price of the Lee worth of more better.

Even though NOE descriptive name calls it a RF, round flat point to me it's a spire point, .042" flat is pretty small. But it does feed very well.

dale2242
11-08-2021, 09:09 AM
I bought the 326-221-RN-GC 4 Cav.
I haven`t cast with it yet.
I will report when I do and get a chance to shoot it in my K98.

Dark Helmet
11-09-2021, 09:42 PM
Call the number listed on his website at 7:05 his time as he is walking into the shop. if no answer try in 10 minutes. i am on the road M T Th F and got him easily each time I called and had got my issue resolved on a no show mold order, he will take care of you!

Wolfdog91
11-09-2021, 10:21 PM
Anyone happen to know what his restock time is or if your can pay a little extra to get an out of stock mold made up for you ? Really really want one of his .225 hp molds but their always out of stock

Stopsign32v
11-09-2021, 10:39 PM
Anyone happen to know what his restock time is or if your can pay a little extra to get an out of stock mold made up for you ? Really really want one of his .225 hp molds but their always out of stock

Call him and ask him to make some. He is an amazingly nice and helpful man, one of the best. Here is where I did it and you can see how long it took him to make them. https://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?430228-358432-hollow-point