PDA

View Full Version : A kind offer to help

Catch
10-25-2021, 01:56 PM
I am somewhat ashamed to write this post. Some time ago (maybe a year or so) I posted a theme involving gas checks, and the high cost thereof, and wanting to shoot loads without them. A very nice person on this forum set me a message on a message board offering to send me some copper and aluminun gas checks. Before I had time to reply, accept, and thank him, I was hospitalized. Long story short, I forgot the message and happened on it a short time ago, and then lost it again. I am 86 years old and not a wizard with a computer. Enough said. I would like to find this person, and thank him for his generous offer. I would like to accept it and try some of his gas checks of both kinds, but most importantly I need him to know how sorry I was not got get back to him in time. I hope he is still on the site, and I don’t even know where to put this request, but I am going to try. My e mail address is:
Mkesler35@gmail.com I would post my phone but I am hearing impaired as a result of my training during the Korean mess with the 106 recoiless, and the 50 cal browning. Any further info needed...........I will try to provide. Thanks in advance for any help in this matter and again thanks to the generous offer in the first place.............
CATCH........

StuBach
10-25-2021, 02:09 PM
Not sure what checks you need but I can make 44caliber checks and 30 caliber ones. If you need a supply of either of these I can perhaps help.

Depending on how many your looking for it shouldn’t be too bad. Though at present I can only make aluminum checks.

Just PM and we can discuss.

Stu

chuckbuster
10-25-2021, 04:49 PM
Yes
What caliber do you need?
Kevin