PDA

View Full Version : Has the upload size changed ?

Wolfdog91
10-10-2021, 11:28 AM
Ok so I used to could post pictures really easy a few months ago but now even if I crop them as small as possible their still way too big.has the upload size changed or something? It's kinda frustrating

hiram
10-10-2021, 03:53 PM
This is the software/website I use. You have to play a little with it to understand the workings. Registration is free. You get a choice of URL styles. I choose the one 'hotlink for forum'. At the end of the URL there is a symbol. Clicking on it will copy the URL. Change screens to where you want to use it and paste.

www.postimage.org

Use hotlink for forum

Minerat
10-10-2021, 04:47 PM
Nope still 360,000 total size or about 800x800 (6"x6") just uploaded some yesterday one was as big as 371,000 bytes.

Mr_Sheesh
10-10-2021, 07:02 PM
I still almost always use imgur, it works well for me.

Bazoo
10-10-2021, 07:16 PM
This is the software/website I use. You have to play a little with it to understand the workings. Registration is free. You get a choice of URL styles. I choose the one 'hotlink for forum'. At the end of the URL there is a symbol. Clicking on it will copy the URL. Change screens to where you want to use it and paste.

www.postimage.org

Use hotlink for forum

Thanks, it works great. I been looking. For an alternative to Imgur so I didn’t have to download an app. I want to just go to the sight. Signup was easy, just send an email. And it’s fairly easy to use to boot.

Mr_Sheesh
10-10-2021, 08:30 PM
I use the imgur web site, no app needed on Win10 at least.