PDA

View Full Version : No More Ramline/Champion Target Stocks?

deltaenterprizes
10-03-2021, 05:44 PM
I was looking for a cheap stock for a small ring Mauser project and I saw that Champion is no more!

Texas by God
10-03-2021, 07:58 PM
Pickings seem to be slim for small ring Mauser sporter stocks in general, wood or plastic. I think that Ramline, Champion, and Choate are all no more. A nice walnut or laminated stock from Boyd's will set you back $150 or so.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Remiel
10-03-2021, 11:29 PM
I recently sold a Boyds Small Ring stock that was unused for $90.00 because I don't plan on making any more small ring Sporters.
I am downsizing and trying to sell off stuff that I am not using any more.
If you are looking for other parts for small rings , just send me a PMYep, I got it.

It's coming along slowly but surely, it's slow going with the scrapers I have, I'm just limited on time. It took a while to get all the tools I need so I should have that project done this winter.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Budzilla 19
10-03-2021, 11:46 PM
Richards Microfit stocks? They still in business? Did a bit of business with them in the past.

Just checked they still in business.

LAGS
10-04-2021, 12:01 AM
@Remiel
Glad to hear you are still working on your rifle.
I too would check with Richards Microfit .
I had got a few stocks from them before.

DonHowe
10-06-2021, 02:56 PM
Richards Microfit stocks? They still in business? Did a bit of business with them in the past.

Just checked they still in business.

They were last yar. Bought a Marksman style in Claro walnut for a small ring Mauser.