PDA

View Full Version : Friends & Contacts ???

Dipperman
09-16-2021, 10:39 PM
Can someone please explain to me how the Friends and Contacts thing works or direct me to an explanation?

What does adding someone to my F&C list accomplish?

Do I need to ask a member's permission before I add them to my F&C list?

I have tried to search for information about F&C without any luck. Either I am not looking in the right place or I am asking the wrong questions.

PLEASE HELP!

Thank you,

Dipperman

Minerat
09-17-2021, 12:39 AM
This link will hopefully explain the concept.

https://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?423737-becoming-a-quot-friend-quot&highlight=Friends

Dipperman
09-18-2021, 09:36 PM
Thank you for the link, Minerat. I am going to give the Friends thing a try.

Dipperman

Mr_Sheesh
09-19-2021, 12:52 PM
Someone knows who Bubba and Achmed are, I see :)

John Wayne
09-19-2021, 03:17 PM
Mr. Dipperman,
When you add us to your friend list you then send us $10.00.
JW

firefly1957
09-25-2021, 08:03 AM
I had 9 people on my friends list here 1 was deleted several no longer post and the rest have passed away !
Last one to stop posting was SWheeler nothing since July 19th not knowing him personally I am not sure what happened .

Der Gebirgsjager
09-25-2021, 08:59 AM
It is pretty foggy to a new member. I once had a fellow ask to be my friend, and I thought "Sure, why not?" and did nothing about it as I liked him. His avatar appeared on my profile page, but after a couple of weeks disappeared again. I was unaware that you apparently have to send an approval message. I guess he got offended that I didn't send the message and withdrew the offer. I've always regretted my ignorance of how it works.

DG