PDA

View Full Version : Donation but no cast boolits logo

SoonerEd
09-08-2021, 06:24 AM
I made a donation during the fund raising drive several months ago. Shouldn't i have a team boolits contributor logo and have access to team boolits S&S?

GregLaROCHE
09-08-2021, 09:26 AM
PM No. 1

rancher1913
09-08-2021, 10:03 AM
no.

site donation during the drive goes to the server fund. you need to go to the sponsor tab and make your donation there, you chose your sponsor level and pay that amount, different levels give different privileges

Minerat
09-08-2021, 10:31 AM
Rancher1913 is right the banner shows when you become a Team Member. To see how it works pick th Team Boolits box in the banner on any page. Just be aware that it may become an annual renewal if you use PP and do not disable auto pay.

You will get a reminder about 30 days before you subscription expires. Do not pay on this notice if you used PP or you will be double billed since it will automatically bill your PP account on the expiration date.

SoonerEd
09-08-2021, 09:18 PM
Thanks for the warning. I don't do auto renewals. Have been a big waste of time and some money. You think you turned them off and then it's your fault when it didn't work.

Minerat
09-08-2021, 09:50 PM
You can still do it you just have to go on your PP account and disable the subscription or don't use PP instead send in a check, cash or money order.