PDA

View Full Version : I think I’m getting tossed into mihas spam mail…..

Drew P
08-31-2021, 07:11 PM
I can’t seem to reach the MP master, and I know he is busy but I would like to get on a wait list for some molds and I can’t seem to hail him via attempts through email. What I’ve done in the past is just joined group buys graciously organized on here, or I get lucky and find one in his store that I like and is in stock. However in this case Im not sure I can do it that way because they will be machine molds and those don’t seem to trade in those ways as much.
What I really need is machine molds that fit my new machine. So I am looking to order 8-24 molds right off, so it’s a worthwhile endeavor for him I’d hope? I don’t mind a long wait but just need to start that wait ASAP if that makes sense. Anyone have a special flashlight that he can see from his lair?

Wheelguns 1961
08-31-2021, 07:18 PM
Try to send him a pm on here. It has worked for me in the past.

Drew P
10-01-2021, 02:13 PM
Well I still can’t get ahold of anyone at MP. Does anyone have a line to him that they can relay any info for me? I’m desperately needing him to make some molds for me! I know he is a busy man, and has a lot of molds to make, but I’m asking for a custom run which will include between 8 and 16 molds right off, with more in the future too, but only if I can reach him! How!? Please anyone help!

jordanka16
10-01-2021, 04:35 PM
I can't get ahold of him either, and my issue is tiny compared to that.

Mal Paso
10-07-2021, 12:48 PM
If you can find the molds you want on his website you can put in a request to be notified when that mold runs. I got one that way in less than 2 months.

He probably got that new CNC Lathe by now and is deep into the New Toy.

Drew P
10-08-2021, 02:06 PM
If you can find the molds you want on his website you can put in a request to be notified when that mold runs. I got one that way in less than 2 months.

He probably got that new CNC Lathe by now and is deep into the New Toy.

Problem is what I want is not on his website. I need machine mold with his pellet rifle cavs cut in, and I want a set of 4 in 25cal and a set of 4 in 22cal
And then I want these all over again in an undersize cut if possible