PDA

View Full Version : Swapping and Selling

Rfeustel
08-29-2021, 04:54 PM
Hi,

I’ve tried using the contact form to get help, no luck. Can anyone tell me who I can PM to post in Swapping and Selling?

Thanks,

Rich

StuBach
08-29-2021, 04:57 PM
All you need to do is post in the S&S pages a thread of what your looking to buy or sell. It’s just like making the thread you did to ask this question.

Unless your looking to become a vendor in which case you’ll need to reach out to “No.1”

ShooterAZ
08-29-2021, 04:59 PM
I have brought this to the attention of Admin. It appears to be a glitch in the system.

Rfeustel
08-29-2021, 05:19 PM
All you need to do is post in the S&S pages a thread of what your looking to buy or sell. It’s just like making the thread you did to ask this question.

Unless your looking to become a vendor in which case you’ll need to reach out to “No.1”

Hi StuBach - it still says I don’t have permission to make posts, and I have no on screen option to create a post. I think it’s a glitch.

Rfeustel
08-29-2021, 05:20 PM
I have brought this to the attention of Admin. It appears to be a glitch in the system.

Thanks

ShooterAZ
08-30-2021, 10:04 AM
Try again now, you should be able to post in S&S at this time.

Rfeustel
08-30-2021, 07:31 PM
Try again now, you should be able to post in S&S at this time.. All set. Thanks!

bluebird66
08-31-2021, 12:49 PM

Can't post if you don't have permission, I know because I don't yet have permission to start a new post.