PDA

View Full Version : NOE Bullet Molds

brstevns
08-26-2021, 01:15 PM
How long does it usually take NOE to fill a bullet mold order? Have one on order since mid May.

gpidaho
08-26-2021, 01:48 PM
How long does it usually take NOE to fill a bullet mold order? Have one on order since mid May.

I'd call Al and see what's up. I've only had one order from Noe that took longer than ten days and that one just got set aside by accident. I called and it was found and shipped that day. Gp

Beagle333
08-26-2021, 02:52 PM
It depends on the work load. I've ordered one that was in stock and it was shipped in two days, and I've asked for one to be pulled out and made from the cherry and it took perhaps three months. I agree with calling about it.

reddog81
08-26-2021, 05:05 PM
NOE's website usually only lets you buy stuff if it's in stock. I usually get an order in under a week.

Targa
08-26-2021, 06:14 PM
I just placed an order Monday and got the mold this afternoon….pretty good.

gwpercle
08-26-2021, 08:22 PM
If an item isn't in stock ... go to the NOE web site , www.noebulletmolds.com and then to the Forum ... scroll down to Inventory Run , read the instructions on Inventory Runs & Starting Inventory Runs ... then start one , when 5 people sign on it moves to the shop and production ... that way they do a min. of 5 moulds which is sort of like a mini gruop buy but faster and you don't have to wait for them to make just one .
It doesn't take long for 5 people to sign on ... another thing ... their old web address www.noebulletmoulds.com with molds spelled moulds doesn't seem to work any more ... at least not for me .
I don't know whats going on but moulds doesn't get you anywhere ...molds will work ??? C'est La Vie
Gary

Hanzy4200
08-26-2021, 08:55 PM
Not to steal any of their thunder, but Tom at Accurate has a amazing turnaround time. He had a custom mold to my door in 3 days!

greenjoytj
08-26-2021, 10:20 PM
Right now Accurate home page says current turn around time is 10 weeks.
I assume that means when the revive and order for a custom mold it will be 10 weeks before the ship it out to the buyer.

Perhaps they maintain an inventory of popular designs that can ship when an order is received.

charlie b
08-27-2021, 08:47 AM
I believe that Acc cuts molds when ordered. When he had a 8week turn around I got my mold in 4wks.

From what I understand NOE cuts molds from cherries so a multiple order run is needed to minimize setup time. Accurate cuts on a CNC machine so he can make one of anything just as easy as 5. Also why Acc has a minimum flat nose size on their designs.

brstevns
08-27-2021, 08:49 AM
If an item isn't in stock ... go to the NOE web site , www.noebulletmolds.com and then to the Forum ... scroll down to Inventory Run , read the instructions on Inventory Runs & Starting Inventory Runs ... then start one , when 5 people sign on it moves to the shop and production ... that way they do a min. of 5 moulds which is sort of like a mini gruop buy but faster and you don't have to wait for them to make just one .
It doesn't take long for 5 people to sign on ... another thing ... their old web address www.noebulletmoulds.com with molds spelled moulds doesn't seem to work any more ... at least not for me .
I don't know whats going on but moulds doesn't get you anywhere ...molds will work ??? C'est La Vie
Gary

Cannot get either site to work

Tom Myers
08-27-2021, 09:47 AM
Cannot get either site to work

Try these:

https://noebulletmolds.com/site/

https://noebulletmolds.com/site/shop/

brstevns
08-27-2021, 04:14 PM
Give him a call. Nice person! he was out of the one I ordered which was a 3 cavity, so he is sending me a 4 cavity instead .