PDA

View Full Version : sizing pics

too many things
08-19-2021, 06:05 PM
well after some long time trying to post pics
i found very easy way
open the window 10 in bottom left
go down left side to photos
open and on top right there there are 3 dots. click on them drop down will have resize click and in center will have 4 ops use the m
open you pic save and it will be at bottom of your folder

Land Owner
08-20-2021, 06:34 AM
Good choice as it is already loaded on the machine - but with few options.

Have you tried one of the freeware or online resizing programs? They give the User an ability to size from a picture that is (say) 3024 wide x 4032 high pixels (4Mb) to a greater number of presets, an infinite variety of fewer pixels, and a wide range of photo enhancing and modifying possibilities. One major problem with resizing (smaller) is pixel loss and out of focus result - solving that would be a big help.

https://i.postimg.cc/DynK6PcN/RESIZE.jpg

Wayne Smith
08-20-2021, 09:07 AM
You lost me in your first instruction - open window 10 in bottom left - what window 10 in the bottom left of what? What is your starting point if not Windows 10?

Land Owner
08-21-2021, 08:22 AM
It took a while, but I made my way through your instructions too_many_things. I found it to be MicroSoft's "One Drive".

OneDrive is an Internet-based storage platform with a significant chunk of space offered for free by Microsoft to anyone with a Microsoft account.

[WARNING] Many people find OneDrive — at least the Windows 7, 8, and 10 versions of OneDrive — very confusing because, in essence, OneDrive keeps two sets of books....In Windows 10’s OneDrive, there’s the whole OneDrive enchilada stored on the web. But there’s a second, shadow, subset of OneDrive folders that are stored on your computer

So an IBM computer "set up" and sold with Microsoft's programs sends YOUR data to the web without so much as asking first. Big Tech KNOWS ALL, SEES ALL, TELLS ALL.

Starting point: lower left corner of your computer screen (could be black and white) and looks similar to ==> https://i.postimg.cc/RVfDJRZN/window-10-icon-30.jpg

alfadan
08-22-2021, 11:56 AM
I use Paint. Resize by 50% and the forum is able to load it.