PDA

View Full Version : My Friend needs prayer

augercreek
08-11-2021, 05:54 AM
My friend Al Marshall has had many cancer treatments over the last few years and is now in great pain from all of it ! Constant pain 24-7. His teeth are even falling out ! I talked with him yesterday and he say's he wants to die and be done with it all. I can understand this, it must be horrible both physically and mentally. Please send a prayer his way. Thanks

Pine Baron
08-11-2021, 06:08 AM
Praying that God bring Al relief from his pain and lead him through this storm.

NC_JEFF
08-11-2021, 06:17 AM
Praying for Al now

GhostHawk
08-11-2021, 06:38 AM
Lord we ask for your mercy for this man. As always may it not be our will but Thine be done, on earth as in heaven.
But if it be possible to reduce his suffering, shorten the time he must suffer then we ask it in Jesus name.
You are the Master, I will follow your will in this and not rebuke you for it. For I know that you see all things in all times. And I know you have a plan.

But if it be possible, lighten his load as you can.

I ask this in the name of the Lord God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth. In the name of his only begotten son, our Lord Jesus the Christ, and in the name of the Holy Spirit. May thy will be done, may thine kingdom come.

Amen

Thundarstick
08-11-2021, 08:16 AM
Prayer sent

USMC87
08-11-2021, 08:31 AM
I am holding Al up to God in prayer!

farmbif
08-11-2021, 08:34 AM
I pray for your friends peace and contentment. ive lost so many friends and family in past few years its saddening but reminds me my life here on earth is only temporary--god and biology only offers us just so long to be here. pray for his suffering to be relieved.

Rcmaveric
08-11-2021, 01:00 PM
Prayers sent.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Boaz
08-11-2021, 03:09 PM
Prayer sent for Al , for relief of pain , comfort and recovery . Thank you for bringing this need here and allowing us to help seek our Lord's help for your friend .

jcren
08-11-2021, 04:05 PM
Prayers sent.

big bore 99
08-11-2021, 04:13 PM
Prayers sent.

buckwheatpaul
08-12-2021, 07:55 AM
My friend Al Marshall has had many cancer treatments over the last few years and is now in great pain from all of it ! Constant pain 24-7. His teeth are even falling out ! I talked with him yesterday and he say's he wants to die and be done with it all. I can understand this, it must be horrible both physically and mentally. Please send a prayer his way. Thanks

Father, I know that You are the Great Healer and on this day I come to You to pray for comfort and freedom from pain for Al Marshall who is suffering from the effects of treatment for cancer. He is suffering and I beg and pray that You give him freedom from pain. AMEN