PDA

View Full Version : Rapid Case Kicker

bayjoe
08-04-2021, 06:50 PM
For all you guys that still use a single stage press like i do.
You should check out the Rapid Case Kicker and speed chute. I got one and they really work great.
Aaron Tracy the owner is great to work with
http://rapidcasekicker.com/

Just a shout out for a great product and great guy

W.R.Buchanan
08-06-2021, 06:50 PM
Kind of a cool doodad. Could really speed up Batch Processing of Brass. Price is reasonable considering what it will do for you.

Hope he sells a million of them! Good job!!!

Randy

megasupermagnum
08-06-2021, 10:55 PM
I don't see them now, but ebay used to have all kinds of different case kickers for RCBS. They were basically a bit of steel that acted as a spring. There was no moving parts. Mine worked fairly well, but catching primers was always a problem. I then discovered a 3D printed primer catcher which was the bees knees, except the case kicker would no longer fit without modifying it. I probably could have made it work easy, but I just started doing the two finger trick after that.

Even now that I've gone to a Lee classic cast, which Lee has offered a case kicker for them for many years, I don't use it. The Lee APP press has more or less made all these doo-dads obsolete.

Three44s
08-07-2021, 02:13 AM
Looks like a good idea

Three44s

QuackAttack24
08-07-2021, 03:50 AM
i've been using this for 3 or 4 years. Bought the one I have on E-Bay. It does work as advertised. I hope he sells a million too. I'm just not sure there are a million of us using the old RCBS Rock Chucker.

Baltimoreed
08-07-2021, 10:13 AM
Clever, built my own case kickers for a couple Lyman T-mag II’s years ago to speed things up. Also use Dillon 550 powder measures on them. Raise the ram, dump the powder.

Three44s
08-07-2021, 10:15 AM
There are a ton of RCs out there, but I do not have one. A couple of JRs though. My main line single stage is a Redding Boss so I could hammer my own in our farm shop.

I will be thinking about it.

Three44s

lesharris
08-07-2021, 10:16 AM
The LEE APP solved the problems of speed, case kicking, and primer containment for me.