PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with me?

copperlake
07-31-2021, 12:54 AM
Is it just me or does this particular forum only last for a couple of days with no continuance? I see two options for posts, tab current 1 then tab 2, then endo.

Minerat
07-31-2021, 01:19 AM
What is happening is your Thread display setting is only showing you a limited number of posts. To fix that scroll to the bottom of Military Rifles. You will see a box titled "Thread Display Options" in this box are 2 boxes that determine how many threads it will show. Your first box may have "Last month" as the choice pick the down arrow to choose the length of time you want posts to appear the way you want the sorted and use the check boxes to determine the order. For example mine is from left to right beginning, last post time and descending order. This lists all posts since the forum started, by newest post in new to old threads. For Military rifles the default is what you see now.

You can make all forum displays by using the Thread display option under your UserCP. Pick you name at the top of any page, pick usercp, scroll down to thread options and make your choice in the last 2 boxes. Go to the very bottom and pick save changes

Hope this helps.

copperlake
07-31-2021, 11:14 PM
Thank you Minerat. Fixed

Minerat
08-01-2021, 01:47 AM
You're welcome.