PDA

View Full Version : Just watched a movie

GOPHER SLAYER
07-25-2021, 03:27 PM
I just watched a movie called THE CALLING. It's about a serial killer who thinks he is doing GOD'S work. Just as he is about to kill Susan, someone puts a bullet thru his head but it didn't show who did it. They never showed who did it, unless I missed something. I hate endings like that. Anybody help me out on this one?

abunaitoo
07-25-2021, 04:00 PM
A Zusan Zarandon movies????
Never

DocSavage
07-25-2021, 04:55 PM
Peter shot himself after Hazel (Sarandon) refused to drink the poison.

GOPHER SLAYER
07-25-2021, 06:38 PM
Peter shot himself after Hazel (Sarandon) refused to drink the poison.

How did he do that. He was holding the pistol to her head when he was shot. The movie ended with two deputies going into the trailer where a body was found. Roll the credits. What was that about?

DocSavage
07-25-2021, 07:20 PM
Went to Wiki for the answer. Perhaps I'll look into the movie but there's a site on you tube that "deciphers" various horror/sci fi movies. Found Flix is the site.

bakerjw
07-25-2021, 09:34 PM
My wife and I watched the movie "Looper". A 24 hour rental. We enjoyed it so when my son was over the next day, we started watching it. After dinner and a phone call, things were delayed a bit. We're watching and it gets to the apex moment of the movie where one of the main characters says "And then I knew what I needed to do."
"You're 24 hour rental is now over" pops up on the screen. My son is like "WHAT HAPPENED!"
It cost me another $6.00 in rental fees so he found out. SMH...