PDA

View Full Version : 3-hat trip.

Idaho45guy
07-22-2021, 01:09 AM
Drove about 625 miles total the past 4 days to go visit my daughter and grandsons over on the West side of Washington. Had a great time.

Seems I always end up with at least one new ballcap every time I go on a trip. This time I got three. One from the tourist town we visited, and two from the base PX that I liked.

Anybody else tend to collect ballcaps when on vacation? I also get refrigerator magnets and T-shirts. Sometimes coffee cups.

2A-Jay
07-22-2021, 03:25 AM
I live in Long Beach WA, Some where in the house I have a JBLM Hat and a Hat from West Port I collect Military related Ball caps and Challenge Coins.

XDROB
07-22-2021, 07:00 AM
I have about 60 or more ballcaps. Was not a real hat wearer. Untill my dermatologist told me to start wearing a hat.
I bought a Tilly when I went on a 1 week camping trip with my son's Boy Scout troop. And never wore a ballcap again.

Oh ya I also have quite the tee-shirt and coffee cup collection. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

rockrat
07-22-2021, 02:11 PM
Wife just rolls her eyes at my ballcap collection. Not a lot, but 20 or so.

gwpercle
07-22-2021, 02:30 PM
Drove about 625 miles total the past 4 days to go visit my daughter and grandsons over on the West side of Washington. Had a great time.

Seems I always end up with at least one new ballcap every time I go on a trip. This time I got three. One from the tourist town we visited, and two from the base PX that I liked.

Anybody else tend to collect ballcaps when on vacation? I also get refrigerator magnets and T-shirts. Sometimes coffee cups.

"T" Shirts are my addiction ... I got more T-shirts than Carter's got Little Liver Pills ... I ran out of closet space years ago . The Dang things are hanging on any and every spot in our bedroom .
Have racks on both sides of doors ... it's insane !
Sunday we had a great meal at small local cafe ... Elsie's Plate & Pie ... they have T-shirts for sale ...
Gotta buy T- shirt ...I wish I knew why but I gotta buy a Elsie's Plate & Pie ... it has to be my size and in a color I like ( every color except black ...don't like black ) .
Addicted to t-shirts ,
Gary
PS , I even have Cast Boolits T-Shirt ... do you ?

bedbugbilly
07-22-2021, 03:48 PM
I'm a "hat person" - kind of out of necessity as I am a bit thin on top. I used to love to pick up ball caps at different places but when we moved from the farm into town, it was time to clean them out and send them to Goodwill. Now I try to limit myself to just two - one to keep looking good for traveling, etc. and one to work in. So far . . . I've been able to do it and the wife is happy that there isn't a pile of them on the rack.

samari46
07-22-2021, 11:32 PM
Baseball caps and coffee mugs & cups. Even had the two I used when I was in the navy some 50 odd years ago. When I went to Kings Point Merchant Marine academy for two weeks for my company bought a couple and when I worked for a living got a bunch from some of the contractors. Occasionally when the wife goes with one of our daughters, she'll bring another one from some vacation spot. Frank

slim1836
07-23-2021, 12:14 AM

I collect challenge coins, T-shirts, hats, hot sauce, etc....

I'm a hoarder, what do you expect?

Slim

jdfoxinc
07-23-2021, 08:33 AM
I collect guns and ammo.

Idaho45guy
07-23-2021, 10:14 AM
I collect guns and ammo.

I tried. They didn't have any ammo I needed on base, no reloading supplies, and only Glocks and Sig pistols. Cute ladies working the gun counter though...