PDA

View Full Version : Home Office Interior Design

Dak47
07-10-2021, 10:54 PM
Needed a better ambience at the house office, so after getting home from the range today, cleaned the ML, enjoyed a couple bevys and it hit me. The Wife will roll her eyes when she sees it me thinks but oh well, she is a good sport….

Call me weird but there is something very satisfying about launching 236grs at 1800fps with a little manual labour between shots. Holding a good 3”ish group at 100 on a sandbag, on the way home even scooped up my new sights that came in to mebbe make things a little better, non traditional but whatever it’s about to be a hunting rig.

I didn’t care for the light stock from the factory, and stained it a little darker, I learnt a LOT! Comfortable now to take on a good rifle, but damn the simple is far from it till you do it yourself and are a nit picking detail person as myself. Now where the Hell is my TVM build!! LOL, Sept is almost here….

Sasquatch-1
07-11-2021, 08:01 AM
How fast can you load for home defense?:kidding:

07-11-2021, 09:39 AM
Fast enough, I'm sure.

charlie b
07-11-2021, 09:44 AM
At times the wife has put up some "functional" decorations on the wall. Her father left us a few that have been displayed in a glass case we have. An old double barrel shotgun (Charlin 24ga), his Garand or the C96 Mauser have graced the walls at various times. Yes, there is always some ammunition in the display case as well :)