PDA

View Full Version : works better than the mRNA jab and you can do it at home

BJK
06-29-2021, 03:52 PM
https://www.newstarget.com/2021-06-28-dandelion-leaf-extract-blocks-spike-proteins-binding-to-ace2-receptor.html

But I'm betting fauci won't tell you about it and neither will the CDC. They hid the data about hydroxychloroquin and Ivermectin because it was too inexpensive (not enough kickback $) and "orange man bad" mentioned it. You can do this at hone with a weed that grows in lots of places.

farmbif
06-29-2021, 04:00 PM
its no secret now, but who do you really want to go to for medical treatment and advice, your doctor or maybe your local car mechanic, or farmer or maybe even a big mouth lawyer, oh I forgot, politicians now want to take the place of our medical experts.
me--- I'll go to my doctor for medical advice and treatments, at least he's got a license to practice on me

Battis
06-29-2021, 04:43 PM
Doctors have done well by me, if you don't count the one that took the wrong disc out of my back, or the three that told me that the red dot in my eye was nothing when, in fact, it was melanoma, or the DR who told me that the lump in my leg was a pulled muscle when, in fact, it was a malignant sarcoma, or the one who told me that I had a "brain bleed" last year when, in fact, it was The Virus.
I should have gone to a mechanic or a farmer.

Three44s
06-29-2021, 05:04 PM
https://www.newstarget.com/2021-06-28-dandelion-leaf-extract-blocks-spike-proteins-binding-to-ace2-receptor.html

But I'm betting fauci won't tell you about it and neither will the CDC. They hid the data about hydroxychloroquin and Ivermectin because it was too inexpensive (not enough kickback $) and "orange man bad" mentioned it. You can do this at hone with a weed that grows in lots of places.

NOW don’t beat all!

Remember how we all laughed at Jim Crow Old Joe Biden when he picked that dandelion for Dr. Jill Old Jim Crow Biden?

Well he knows sump’in after all?

Three44s

sparky45
06-29-2021, 05:25 PM
Obviously the only thing he actually knew was to bend over.

BJK
06-29-2021, 05:36 PM
its no secret now, but who do you really want to go to for medical treatment and advice, your doctor or maybe your local car mechanic, or farmer or maybe even a big mouth lawyer, oh I forgot, politicians now want to take the place of our medical experts.
me--- I'll go to my doctor for medical advice and treatments, at least he's got a license to practice on me

I would definitely take the advice from fauci and the CDC who withheld proven treatments that save lives and have lied to us for the past year+. Why wouldn't I believe them? Just because they had only one solution in mind that led us down the cattle chute to take a jab that was experimental and never got out of trials and won't for a few more years. Why wouldn't I trust that? If they had taken a different course of action that they certainly knew about, since I knew of it and I'm a nobody, why wouldn't I trust them? But before I let Dr Mengele experiment on me I definitely research things. I know that not everyone does.

But I was fortunate (Thank GOD! Literally, I thank GOD.) I had covid before anyone knew what it was and survived, so taking the jab was never an option for me and the wife and it still isn't. What I have is better than the experimental, and very dangerous garbage in the jab. A few months ago it surpassed all the vaccinations for deaths and adverse reactions for ALL vaccinations combined for the past 20 years. It is NOT safe. And the adverse reactions are NOT done. The synthetic protein that has never before been in the body of any human is replicating in the bodies of everyone who took the jab and it can't be undone.

FWIW, there are an incredible amount of drugs that were discovered in nature first and then synthesized in the lab for production. The number is just huge. So don't discount the German study. Just because they don't speak English as their first language doesn't mean they're stupid or that their study isn't valid.

cwtebay
06-29-2021, 11:29 PM
Most medications are actually "from nature". Ivermectin was isolated from a golf course in Japan if I recall.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Wayne Smith
06-30-2021, 07:57 AM
Yup, early research from a lab that is promising, but as mentioned there is no information about how this can be effectively transferred to humans. That's another completely different line of research. Maybe useful for my children or grandchildren, probably not in my lifetime, but medical research is moving a lot faster now than it used to.

bakerjw
06-30-2021, 08:27 AM
Medical research will squash this like a bug because it cannot make them much money. BigPharma is ALL about the Benjamins.

Fauci was part of a paper in 08/2005 from the NIH specifically calling out HCQ as a method of fighting corona viruses.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16115318/
The establishment killed it because it doesn't make much money. The same for Ivermectin which is cheap and readily available.
Ivermectin was tested in a similar manner to what has been done so far for with dandelion leaves and we now know that it is also effective.

On a side note. the brother of a friend of mine caught SARS back in 2005/2006. The antibodies are still there and they are capable of handling Covid.

farmbif
06-30-2021, 10:04 AM
with all this malpractice your lawyer should be pretty well off.

Doctors have done well by me, if you don't count the one that took the wrong disc out of my back, or the three that told me that the red dot in my eye was nothing when, in fact, it was melanoma, or the DR who told me that the lump in my leg was a pulled muscle when, in fact, it was a malignant sarcoma, or the one who told me that I had a "brain bleed" last year when, in fact, it was The Virus.
I should have gone to a mechanic or a farmer.

Battis
06-30-2021, 12:23 PM
You would think so. But, I was told that, in each circumstance, since I did not die, I did not have a case. Bad legal advice? Don't get me going on lawyers.
My point was that I do not place Drs on pedestals as some do. After the DR removed the wrong disc from my back, it took 26 more DRs to find one that would help (and he did). The 1st one screwed up, the next 25 wouldn't touch me.

BJK
06-30-2021, 12:26 PM
Yes, dandelion tea has the same effect on other virus'. I assume that's why it was tested against covid.

Bakerjw, I had covid a year ago February, and when I read that data about SARS (yet another corona virus) I knew I didn't need to take the jab. I'm set for life.

FWIW, I just bought a pound of dry dandelion leaves so I'm going to play with making tea from it. Plenty of dandelion in the grass, but the dogs use it as their toilet so they are definitely not usable, it might have an off flavor.

starnbar
07-01-2021, 10:05 AM
We had a GP MD who treated the family for 40 years anything from dog bites snake bites pulling fishing hooks out of us the occasional falling out of the tree broken bones and his advice to my family was always good and sound. I took his advice on the covid too he said it wasn't a vaccine.