PDA

View Full Version : Pistol Rack for Small Pocket Pistols?

Hanzy4200
06-22-2021, 07:37 PM
I'm getting my new safe set up, finally. I purchased several of the Hyskore foam racks for my larger pistols, but I need something for my little guys. I have a small collection of .25's and .32's, around 15 or so. (I know, don't ask). Does anyone make a safe rack designed for small framed pistols?

Mk42gunner
06-22-2021, 08:36 PM
My first thought is no, you will probably have to make your own.

This does have a good side though. You get to custom fit the rack to both the space and your pistols.

Robert

rancher1913
06-22-2021, 08:36 PM
my safe has a deal on the inside of the door with all kinds of pockets for pistols, they fit my 25's and derringers just fine.

Outpost75
06-22-2021, 10:48 PM
I always improvised sewing a cut-off GI boot sock in a hanging file folder in my classified filing cabinet. No reason you could not set up a locking drawer file to store a bunch of them with spare mags, Mag-Lites, Sabre Red, flex cuffs and a Spyderco Police Model folder.

btreanor
06-23-2021, 12:33 PM
I use one of those cheap "over the door" type shoe organizers and cut it to the size I need. Then I use those strong rare earth magnets to hold it in place on the inside of the safe door. Works great and it's inexpensive, too.

Baltimoreed
06-23-2021, 01:07 PM
Don’t know how your safe is set up but my da revolvers hang on a coated wire rack with individual wire hangers that can be adjusted on my safes door but my autos hang under the shelf on the long ‘s’ hook wires [that slide into the barrel] as they’re narrower than a revolver. They hang under the shelf that’s over my long guns. But I still have plenty of room to get my rifles out. Works for me.

dondiego
06-23-2021, 05:46 PM
I hang mine from the safe shelf using an S shaped wire that slides into the muzzle and hangs from the shelf. They also make a model that hangs one pistol from the top and one from the bottom. The guns hanging from the bottom take up no space on the shelf which is a bonus to me.

Hanzy4200
06-24-2021, 08:30 PM
my safe has a deal on the inside of the door with all kinds of pockets for pistols, they fit my 25's and derringers just fine.

I have 6 of those from the factory, but I'm using those for my large magnum revolvers, as they then don't take up shelf space.

paul edward
06-25-2021, 11:28 PM
I have a small collection of .25's and .32's, around 15 or so. (I know, don't ask).

I do want to ask. Sounds like an interesting collection that will not take up too much space. Please tell us more. You do reload for these calibers, don't you?

Drew P
06-26-2021, 11:29 AM
I like the bent wires that you slide on a shelf and stick the end down the muzzle. Holds them nicely and takes zero shelf space