PDA

View Full Version : Great experience with NOE

AlHunt
06-18-2021, 11:37 AM
I recently ordered a mold from NOE. Of course I started looking for ship notice in about 10 minutes. Not that I NEEDED it right away, but instant gratification ...

About a week goes by and it still said "In Processing" or something like that. Knowing from comments here that email is not the way to go, I called just to be sure it hadn't fallen through a digital crack somewhere.

To my surprise ... someone (I assume the proprietor) answered the phone! I told him what I was calling about and we chatted while he looked it up. For a guy as busy as he must be, he was very nice and I seemed to have his full attention for the duration of the phone call. He seemed surprised that it hadn't shipped and said he'd get it ready right away. I felt kind of bad for tying him up ...

About 12 hours later I had a tracking number and a few days later the beautiful mold is in my hands.

So, 2 thumbs up for NOE molds.

8mmFan
06-19-2021, 08:41 AM
Glad you posted this, Al. I had almost exactly the same experience with them last month. Very good.

8mmFan

Dom
06-19-2021, 09:38 AM
Good to hear. There is a mold I want to order from NOE. Was told they may be available in a month or so.Very backed up. Will see. HOPE!!

reddog81
06-19-2021, 10:24 AM
I ordered gas checks from NOE on the 14th and they showed up in the mail on the 18th. Can't get much quicker than that.

Dom
06-19-2021, 12:03 PM
Hope I can get the same service from Arsenal molds. Have made multiple phone calls & e-mails over several days. So far no responce.

gpidaho
06-19-2021, 12:21 PM
Al has always gone the extra to make sure his customers are treated right. When things go a little off track, as they tend to do with any business. Al will see to it that it's made right. Gp thousand$ club twice over.

AlHunt
06-19-2021, 01:19 PM
Good to hear. There is a mold I want to order from NOE. Was told they may be available in a month or so.Very backed up. Will see. HOPE!!

While I was talking to him, he said he had 2 new hires starting shortly. Hopefully that'll ease things up for him.

Gold Standard customer service from NOE, for sure.