PDA

View Full Version : Rim Rock Bullets?

earthquake
06-18-2021, 09:31 AM
I am not sure this is the right place to post this but here goes...
Has any body ordered from them before? I placed a order from the 2 1/2 months ago and still have not received my order, The only reason I ordered from them is because they took over Oregon trail bullets that I have used in the past and really like them. When I placed my order from there website they showed every thing was in stock and they were running about 6-8 weeks out on delivery and I am still waiting, I know times are hard but I am not really happy with them so far. Has any body else had a problem with them?

eQ

Electrod47
06-18-2021, 04:37 PM
Be patient. RimRock is a great company. One time I got a box of 500 ea .45LC it was buggered up from the mail, lost maybe a dozen rounds. Told them about it and they sent out another 500 free of charge. They use the US mail only. Nearest UPS ship point is 50 miles away. Lot less people working due to covid. I am sure they are scrambling to catch up. My last order from Bear Tooth Bullets took 9 months.

jgstrug
06-19-2021, 12:18 AM
Yes, I too have ordered them, and it takes all of the 8 weeks, maybe I should just put them on a perpetual order. I have been happy with the quality, and Acme bullets have been out of stock for a long time.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

jim147
06-19-2021, 12:45 AM
I haven't ordered from them but have had many in the last year take months to get here. I got surprised today. I ordered from Midway yesterday and it showed the 23rd for delivery. I was playing with that order this afternoon.

Backcut
06-23-2021, 10:54 AM
I ordered .30 115gr and 165gr bullets from Rim Rock on April 1, and I'm not sure exactly when I received them but I know I had loaded and shot some of them by April 25. They were well packed and arrived in good shape.

sniper
06-29-2021, 02:23 PM
Be patient. RimRock is a great company. One time I got a box of 500 ea .45LC it was buggered up from the mail, lost maybe a dozen rounds. Told them about it and they sent out another 500 free of charge. They use the US mail only. Nearest UPS ship point is 50 miles away. Lot less people working due to covid. I am sure they are scrambling to catch up. My last order from Bear Tooth Bullets took 9 months.

WOW! my little 3 month old order from Beartooth may be here by Christmas!:wink: