PDA

View Full Version : MP Molds - Notify Me

Mal Paso
06-14-2021, 10:04 PM
I looked for months on the MP mold site and everything I wanted was Sold Out. So I picked a mold I really wanted and asked to be notified. Nothing for a few weeks, a Lee RN came up and I bought it, 2 days later Miha emails that the mold is available. Vienna, Paris, New Jersey, Big Sur, the mold, a 357 125g HP arrived this morning. The mold pins at .359" exactly, every hole and casts .358+ with wheel weight alloy and is 125g with the hollowpoint. I toasted it on the hotplate til it turned golden and started casting. Very Nice! Had to stop for real world stuff but I got a few cast. Lathesmith is making a die. Still looking for brass, primers and loading dies but I got MOLDS! It may take a while but I'm on the road to a new caliber.

rancher1913
06-14-2021, 10:42 PM
glad to see your able to build back. if you want 38 brass, the lgs has literally tons of it.

0verkill
06-17-2021, 06:20 AM
What brass do you need?

cwlongshot
06-17-2021, 06:28 AM
He makes a super wuality mold. One of the best today.

Mal Paso
06-17-2021, 08:32 PM
What brass do you need?

9x19mm. After loading just 44Mag the last 14 years this will be a dexterity test. I wore the Ruger Redhawk all 12 days up at the cabin but most of the time I don't need that much power..... That's just the excuse I came up with, all the antigun restrictions made me want to raise a finger.

The new boolit looks like a mini devastator, next to the 44cal MP devastator clone.

Michael J. Spangler
06-17-2021, 09:35 PM
Mal you’re killing me.

After a long awaited firearms purchase, a 2 year wait for a MP mould was finally over. Then a promise to buy a Ruger wrangler came through when they finally arrived at the local shop. That topped off with the wife and kids taking a huge interest so I stocked up heavy on 22. I figured I was set to not spend for a while. Then I got the same notification you did.

I ignored it but your post and those pictures are about to make me spend money I didn’t want to spend. ����

Ah well it’s only money right?

Mal Paso
06-17-2021, 11:44 PM
Mal you’re killing me.

After a long awaited firearms purchase, a 2 year wait for a MP mould was finally over. Then a promise to buy a Ruger wrangler came through when they finally arrived at the local shop. That topped off with the wife and kids taking a huge interest so I stocked up heavy on 22. I figured I was set to not spend for a while. Then I got the same notification you did.

I ignored it but your post and those pictures are about to make me spend money I didn’t want to spend. ����

Ah well it’s only money right?

The truth? I have a 5 year supply of the 44 devastators, they are fun to cast. Them little ones will take up half the space.

Michael J. Spangler
06-18-2021, 07:44 AM
Hahahahah.
I probably have 15-18 akro bins of cast bullets at any given time.
Right now I think 6 of them are the 359-640 and 1 more is the same bullet but HP.
Miha’s moulds are so fun to use.

rustyshooter
06-18-2021, 09:58 PM
9x19mm. After loading just 44Mag the last 14 years this will be a dexterity test. I wore the Ruger Redhawk all 12 days up at the cabin but most of the time I don't need that much power..... That's just the excuse I came up with, all the antigun restrictions made me want to raise a finger.

The new boolit looks like a mini devastator, next to the 44cal MP devastator clone.

That’s great fill out in BOTH those boolits! Once the MP molds are up to temp it can rain hp’s from a 4C.