PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed for my Pastor

ioon44
06-13-2021, 08:34 AM
My Pastor had a major Heart Attack Friday and is in ICU. Prayers needed for him and his family and our church.

Please pray for me as I have been ask to bring a message at our church to today, I feel inadequate but I will do as I am ask.

Markopolo
06-13-2021, 09:07 AM
prayers sent for your pastor, and your message... remember, less of you, more of him.

square butte
06-13-2021, 09:28 AM
Heavenly Father - We ask you for help and healing for this good pastor and his family - and for guidance for the ones who will stand in his place while he recovers

Hickok
06-13-2021, 04:48 PM
Heavenly Father - We ask you for help and healing for this good pastor and his family - and for guidance for the ones who will stand in his place while he recoversAmen.

penrosepete
06-13-2021, 06:46 PM
Prayer sent

Pine Baron
06-13-2021, 07:17 PM
Prayers for your pastor, his family and the church.
I'm a little late getting to this, how'd you make out?

Pete44mag
06-13-2021, 10:19 PM
My prayers go out to your Pastor for his health to return. Prayers for his family to have the strength to endure these troubling times, and for you so you can lead the flock in the way that is pleasing to The Lord Almighty!!!

jcren
06-13-2021, 10:36 PM
Prayers sent.

Dieselhorses
06-14-2021, 12:50 AM
Heavenly Father - We ask you for help and healing for this good pastor and his family - and for guidance for the ones who will stand in his place while he recovers

Amen too!

Matthew 18:20
“For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

ioon44
06-14-2021, 08:02 AM
Prayers for your pastor, his family and the church.
I'm a little late getting to this, how'd you make out?

Thank you to every one who prayed for my pastor and his family.

When I started reading some of the post yesterday I could really feel the Holy Sprit ministering to me.

The service went well made it more of a prayer service and focused on lifting up Jesus and thanking Him.

My pastor had one stint put in for a blockage and there is some other heart damage, so this is going to be a life change for him as he is 63 years old and was working three jobs and sleeping only about 4 hours a night.

USMC87
06-14-2021, 08:44 AM
We are placing your pastor and the church on our prayer list!

Pine Baron
06-14-2021, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the update ioon44. Prayers continue for your pastor and his recovery.
"...made it more of a prayer service and focused on lifting up Jesus and thanking Him".
You can never go wrong with this!

Preacher Jim
06-14-2021, 09:44 AM
Praying for your pastor, his family and the church.

Bull-Moose
06-14-2021, 10:21 AM
Prayers sent.

buckwheatpaul
06-14-2021, 08:29 PM
My Pastor had a major Heart Attack Friday and is in ICU. Prayers needed for him and his family and our church.

Please pray for me as I have been ask to bring a message at our church to today, I feel inadequate but I will do as I am ask.

Father I come to You as You are the Great Healer and I am praying for the recovery of ioon44's parson. Please give him comfort, freedom from pain, and healing. Please restore him unto his fold so that he can continue to spread Your WORD! Father, please guide his medical team down the correct path to restoring his minister to his family; his flock; and his friends. AMEN

Boaz
06-15-2021, 04:11 PM
Like Pine Baron I'm late to see this . Prayer is sent for both of you ...hope you too are feeling better . I always enjoy the music you post in our fellowship here !