PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!!

poppy42
06-12-2021, 11:38 PM
Hello fellow forum members,
Recently I had a post in swapping and selling offering up my lead supply because I ran into some rather serious transportation issues. I wanted to let everyone know that this Monday I was able to acquire a pretty decent form of basic transportation. The year make and model really didn’t matter I just need something dependable. And I was successful in my endeavors. I wanted to thank everyone that purchased my lead I kind of felt bad for the price I sold it at but you guys came through for me and I appreciate it very much.

In addition there were some other members that helped me out quite a bit in another way! My wife and I are humbled and greatly appreciated for what was done. I was, and still am completely overwhelmed by the generosity. I will never forget you guys! I sincerely hope that I will one day be in a position to pass this generosity on to others in need. This truly is a great forum and I consider its members my family. There are so many other things I’d like to say but I’m having a little bit of trouble finding the words. So I’ll just leave it with this.
My wife and I really appreciate what was done for us.
Thank you!
Poppy42

bluebird66
06-13-2021, 09:11 AM
I'm glad everything worked out!