PDA

View Full Version : Shout-Out For MAGPUL Customer Service

Conditor22
06-06-2021, 01:03 PM
Shout-Out For MAGPUL Customer Service
My shooting partner and I were at the end of an old logging road punching holes in paper/doing load development when the tiny screw in my Magpul B.A.D. Lever® - (Battery Assist Device – AR15/M4) came loose and disappeared. :killingpc

[For those who don't know what a Battery Assist Device is, it's an "L" shaped lever that Attaches to the AR15/M16 bolt release, sticking through the top of your trigger guard so you can release the bolt with your trigger finger. https://magpul.com/b-a-d-lever-batteryassistdevice-ar15-m4.html?mp_global_color=118

I called Magpul up asking to buy a replacement screw, the customer service person took my information then said they would be sending me a new one tomorrow. I asked what I owed them and he replied "NOTHING".

It's customer service like this that greatly increases the value of a companies products.

The envelope arrived yesterday with 2 tiny screws in it. I know it's a small thing (pun intended :) )BUT it's service like this that keeps me going back to companies like RCBS and Dillon.

EXAMPLE ON CUSTOMER SERVICE: Craftsman products weren't any better (or even as good as many others {they bought from the lowest bidder}) They just had a great return policy with multiple return locations!!!

***I'm not saying that Magpul, RCBS, and Dillon buy from the lowest bidder***

StuBach
06-06-2021, 08:41 PM
Would like to add Miha at MP Molds to this shout out for the same thing. Several years ago I was in need of a set screw for my first mold from him, when I contacted him he sent me a new one no questions asked and a few days later it arrived all the way from across the pond.

Glad to know I can add Magpul to that list as well.

Grandpa always said it, if it’s worth buy, it’s worth buying quality. You always get what you pay for in the end.