PDA

View Full Version : DNI UAP report MIA

farmbif
06-02-2021, 11:40 AM
Along with Sen Rubio I'm wondering where this congressionally mandated report is. I'm starting to think it will all be whitewashed, swept under the rug.
anyone have any insight on how these things work when Pentagon is mandated to create a unclassified report.

bakerjw
06-02-2021, 12:06 PM
I'd prefer if they just declassified all of it. If there has been contact with extra terrestrials, just say so. What is the worst that can happen? It'd be a shock but maybe the human race might start to grow up a bit knowing that we're not the smartest thing out here.

popper
06-02-2021, 12:19 PM
Had to look up what that 'report' was. Me thinks they sent it to Roswell for verification.
As this states, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unidentified_flying_object#Early_history - if we haven't figured it out so far, probably won't. Per Einstein equations and classical physics calculations, the observations reported are impossible. But then one could read the Revelation to John and realize something 'else' is going on. I was amused in the 60's at the Scientific America article of the universe - glorious picture of the universe showing exactly where the earth is located. Bunch of hogwash. Does provide a paycheck though.

Bmi48219
06-02-2021, 05:57 PM
there are over 100,000 sightings each year. Somewhere around 10-15% of reported sightings come from civil servants. Even if only 1 % are real then they are out there. For decades the Armed Services ordered that no military personnel can speak publicly of their experiences. Last year the Navy broke the ban. Wife says Eisenhower administration cut a deal with THEM in exchange for technology. Is it a coincidence that technology has exploded since the 1960s?
My personal opinion is if the government says no the truth is yes. When the truth finally comes out a lot of the things we have based our existence on will have to be reconsidered.

blackthorn
06-02-2021, 06:47 PM
there are over 100,000 sightings each year. Somewhere around 10-15% of reported sightings come from civil servants. Even if only 1 % are real then they are out there. For decades the Armed Services ordered that no military personnel can speak publicly of their experiences. Last year the Navy broke the ban. Wife says Eisenhower administration cut a deal with THEM in exchange for technology. Is it a coincidence that technology has exploded since the 1960s?
My personal opinion is if the government says no the truth is yes. When the truth finally comes out a lot of the things we have based our existence on will have to be reconsidered.

Or explanations will emerge proving science and the bible are somehow correlated.

bakerjw
06-02-2021, 06:54 PM
I believe in the airline industry pilots keep tight lips about these things. A lot of things get seen. Some is military and some is... Well, unexplained.

Imagine if a similar race to humans developed 1,000 years earlier than we have. How much more advanced would they be and what better understanding of physics and how to twist them would they have. Other than possibly balloon flight, 150 years ago, the concept of flying machines would have been called ridiculous and yet here we are now barely noticing jets that fly over from coast to coast not to mention satellites.