PDA

View Full Version : D R farm implements?

popper
06-01-2021, 04:42 PM
D R farm implements? Anybody know anything about them? SIL has a fixed tine plow that supposedly is remote controlled. Elec. adj on till depth. Doesn't work. Looking for help.

rancher1913
06-01-2021, 10:41 PM
got lots of plows but none that use a electric motor to raise or lower. if you have power at the relay on the motor then its not getting a signal from the remote. could be a bad battery in the remote. if you can jump the relay and the motor works than its defiantly a bad remote.

popper
06-02-2021, 12:40 PM
Actuator is enclosed in a box, figure it is like a drum brake adjuster with motor driving the 'star' wheel. Looks like a wire coming out of the box and another from the remote. Came with the 'ranch' the kid got. Battery and remote battery supposedly have been replace. My guess it's like a garage door opener. Unit is pained red, not in too bad condition. Only thing I saw for maker was DH in black. Guessing again, Massey tractor doesn't have a 3 point so this is a implement equal.

farmbif
06-02-2021, 12:58 PM
DR is in business and going strong I'd contact them directly or you might rip out the electrical control and replace it all with a jackscrew.
on another note my uncle bought a new DR walk behind heavy brush cutter last year and loves it. kind of like a modern equivalent to the old walk behind gravely

popper
06-03-2021, 04:42 PM
Thanks farmbif, I got the manual for it. May convert it to a wired unit, they don't have the RF unit anymore.