PDA

View Full Version : Working at home...

bakerjw
05-10-2021, 02:39 PM
This weekend, I was clearing brush, cutting down trees and chipping leaves and branches. My allergies aren't ever too bad but dust and dried leaves does make me cough and sniffle.

As luck would have it a pair of co-workers came down with Covid late last week and I had been around them.
So with stuffy ears, I get to spend a week working remote.

What is funny is that another coworker who already had Covid AND got vaccinated gets a week from home too.

myg30
05-14-2021, 09:58 AM
Hope you stay healthy and being outside is a plus. My wife and I have been around many sick folks and neither of us have come down with covid yet. I think if you are in good health and have a good immune system you be ok. We take extra vit D and vit C and get plenty of sun and fresh air.
We are not fans of masks unless forced to wear them. We wash our hands and use some gel sanitizer when in and out of stores. We are seniors over 60.

Be safe, God bless. Enjoy the outdoors and live life as you want.

Mike

bakerjw
05-14-2021, 11:10 AM
We take vitamin D, C, and zinc regularly. We have been since this all started.

ShooterAZ
05-14-2021, 11:15 AM
Sounds like a good way to spend some time away from the office, as long as you don't get sick! Stay safe, and be well...

GregLaROCHE
05-14-2021, 11:19 AM
Vitamin D is key for staying healthy in may ways. If you aren’t talking a supplement, you are probably lacking in vitamin D.

MrWolf
05-14-2021, 02:14 PM
Same here with a full regiment of vitamins including Vit C twice daily, Vit D daily, fish oil two pills twice daily, etc.. My GF has been around a lot of infected folk and we have only experienced a day or two of increased headaches, fatigue, and very slight nausea so no idea if we ever actually had covid. I am having blood work done in a few weeks and will ask them to test for covid.

Half Dog
05-14-2021, 02:24 PM
+1 for vitamin D. Sounds like some range time too.