PDA

View Full Version : Primers - Piece Edge

Tatume
05-05-2021, 08:46 AM
In my search for primers I came across an online company called Piece Edge that claims to have primers in stock. The company is located in California. I did a search on the company, and found low confidence in the legitimacy. The web site was established in February 2021. Does anyone have any information on the trust-worthiness of this company? Have you done business with them?

p.s. I didn't know which forum was appropriate for this inquiry. If a moderator wishes to move it, thank you.

contender1
05-05-2021, 09:38 AM
I would be VERY, VERY cautious about trying to deal with them.

With primers being hard to get in general, even by the "big" buyers, a small, newly started company, to me, throws up a lot of red flags.

If you have an address, a polite call to the local court house to check for licenses, tax info etc can often yield good info. A legitimate retail business will have to have a business license, and a tax ID number.

Bmi48219
05-05-2021, 09:47 AM
I agree w/ contender1. Found an online company in Vegas claimed to have primers. Their website said they were having trouble with their credit card processing equipment at the moment, but Zelle & bitcoin were accepted. To me that was warning enough. A friend contacted the BBB, was told the website was a scam.

Burnt Fingers
05-05-2021, 11:09 AM
If they accept PayPal, it's a fake.

If they want some sort of untraceable payment it's a fake.

mdi
05-05-2021, 11:45 AM
A reloading component vendor/distributor in California? Google has nothing...

Hossfly
05-05-2021, 12:32 PM
Don’t thing this is legit co. Red flags all around.

jim147
05-05-2021, 01:18 PM
Put their address in google maps and see what you find.

Daver7
05-05-2021, 02:10 PM
searched the phone number (707) 273-1439 came up with
http://upspremium.com
I would run away

MrWolf
05-06-2021, 09:06 AM
I would stay away from any company that does not accept credit cards. With them at least you have some protection. I found a "newer" company that I could not precisely locate but they had a "chat" feature. Someone actually responded and I stated about accepting credit cards, especially for a new company, etc. They were pleasant but still not sure if legit or not. Needless to say I did not order anything.