PDA

View Full Version : Nostradamus

starnbar
04-27-2021, 10:28 AM
'' A Plague shall fall upon the world. After, a feeble man shall rule the Western World with a jezebel. The people will be damaged and subjugated by a fool ruler. The great eagle shall suffer and fall."

salpal48
04-27-2021, 10:39 AM
the future lies in the past

Triggerfinger
04-28-2021, 06:59 PM
These words weren't ever written by Nostradamus.

starnbar
04-29-2021, 07:32 AM
These words weren't ever written by Nostradamus.

Yes they were in a quotation they mirror what was written in Ezekiel 5:12

Ickisrulz
04-29-2021, 07:42 AM
The quote is yet another internet hoax/lie. Easily checked, I might add.

DougGuy
04-29-2021, 07:58 AM
It all sounds plausible until you get to the great eagle part, since the great eagle inhabited a land that was yet unknown to the world that Nostradamus lived in. JS....

salpal48
04-29-2021, 08:41 AM
all BS

sparky45
04-29-2021, 08:52 AM
It fits and I like it. WHAT'S THE TRUTH ANYMORE???

powwowell
06-28-2021, 07:44 AM
All of Nostradamus's quotes can be MADE to fit.

Bigslug
07-04-2021, 06:38 PM
Does anybody else find it interesting that for all of the ages of human history, folks have fretted over the end of the world, while they themselves have at best a couple handfuls of decades?

Personal encounters with cancer, clogged arteries, an out-of-control bus, a knife from a tweaker looking for the path to his next fix, or just slow physical and/or mental decline - I find these far more relevant concerns than what someone long dead thought might eventually happen at the intersection of Sand and Rocks. Yes, a humongous asteroid wiped out most life on earth 65 million years ago - - and we have folks obsessed over the possibility that such a thing might happen again next Tuesday. Seems to me like dwelling on some great potential catastrophe is just borrowing trouble.

I just find it interesting.

1hole
07-05-2021, 09:54 AM
It all sounds plausible until you get to the great eagle part, since the great eagle inhabited a land that was yet unknown to the world that Nostradamus lived in. JS....

Well, I have no regard for the writings of ol' Nostra myself but future predictions really are the stock in trade of prophets. Prophets usually don't deal with past or present events but what will be.

I have no idea who wrote that supposed prophecy but Biden and Kackles sure fit the profile.

Arkansas Paul
07-14-2021, 11:55 PM
Nostradamus died in 1566.
How many illnesses have befallen man since then? How many leaders have been in power that half the people hated?
A lot and a lot.

You can make this crap fit anything you want it to fit.

Winger Ed.
07-15-2021, 12:03 AM
All of Nostradamus's quotes can be MADE to fit.

^^^This^^^

It works the same was as the daily horoscope.

Good Cheer
02-14-2022, 11:52 AM
Through the ages there are always seers, channelers, prophets and people communing with entities of various stripe.
They aren't all charlatans and they aren't all quackadoodles. Some gained acceptance and social prominence. Some got literally or figuratively burned at the stake. Some created new religions, typically cults no matter the number of adherents.
A fine example is a fellow that could easily be called one of the western world's first documented alien contactees, in the last millennium at any rate, a successful gentleman of his day and scientist, theologian, inventor and author Emanuel Swedenborg (1688-1772). The guy was something else, a major force in the formation of our modern world.

MUSTANG
02-14-2022, 04:46 PM
^^^This^^^

It works the same was as the daily horoscope.

I see Joy and Grief in your life. That will be $50.00 please.

dannyd
02-14-2022, 05:08 PM
That's western Europe because the United State's is not in the Bible so to say. :)

elmacgyver0
02-14-2022, 05:28 PM
It is all BS.

That doesn't mean it won't happen.

Good Cheer
02-15-2022, 05:51 AM
How could the end times super power of super powers not be mentioned in prophetic scripture?

Johnny Diamond
02-16-2022, 01:57 AM
Through the ages there are always seers, channelers, prophets and people communing with entities of various stripe.
They aren't all charlatans and they aren't all quackadoodles. Some gained acceptance and social prominence. Some got literally or figuratively burned at the stake. Some created new religions, typically cults no matter the number of adherents.
A fine example is a fellow that could easily be called one of the western world's first documented alien contactees, in the last millennium at any rate, a successful gentleman of his day and scientist, theologian, inventor and author Emanuel Swedenborg (1688-1772). The guy was something else, a major force in the formation of our modern world.Swedenborg's list of devotees definitely are a rather interesting group of individuals, beyond a doubt.

FINEM RESPICE ~ MEMENTO MORI

Good Cheer
02-16-2022, 06:24 AM
Yes sir they are.

Coming forward in time to Madame Blavatsky and who knows who all else today, there's always some contactees being fed the messages for the spiritual con game. Some become very influential. Doesn't take much bait to get people to bite so some contactees net quite a large mystery school.

I know, bad pun, but the sun's not up and I need more coffee.:rolleyes:

Johnny Diamond
02-16-2022, 09:49 AM
Just having my first, pun forgiven, [emoji6] the lost ,gullible, and otherwise foolish never are in short supply!

sparky45
02-16-2022, 10:04 AM
Doesn't take much of a Prophet to foretell what's going to happen in the future these days. However, if the public got unfiltered news to form opinions, the future would happen quicker.

Good Cheer
02-16-2022, 10:24 AM
We were just discussing over breakfast this morning that it seems like with the globalists doing their very best to implement the financial system where they can control everyone by shutting off the ability to buy or sell, that people should be starting to pay attention. Like hey look, oh wow maybe there really is something to that bible thing after all.

Everyday people are getting this shoved in their faces now so yup, what a great testimony the devil worshiping freak globalists are providing for the veracity of God's prophetic word.
Or maybe I'm just biased. :rolleyes:

Johnny Diamond
02-16-2022, 10:38 AM
I think you're eyes are wide open and seeing perfectly.