PDA

View Full Version : Lee Classic Turret

skeet1
12-31-2008, 07:26 PM
Just ordered a new Lee Classic Turret, I can't hardly wait! I tried one at a dealer in Tulsa recently and it looks to me to be a very superior turret press to most other makes. I looked at most of the mail order companies I could think of and found that Lock, Stock & Barrel was the only one I could find that didn't have them "Back Ordered". I'm planning on getting one of Lee's large and small priming combos and a powder measure later. Should be great for Pistol cartridges and perhaps a run of rifle cartridges for my milsurps.

Now I will have to sell an old Dillon 300 that I have been using to make room for the new press. I'll be posting it later when I get ready.

tonyb
12-31-2008, 07:52 PM
Just ordered a new Lee Classic Turret, I can't hardly wait! I tried one at a dealer in Tulsa recently and it looks to me to be a very superior turret press to most other makes. I looked at most of the mail order companies I could think of and found that Lock, Stock & Barrel was the only one I could find that didn't have them "Back Ordered". I'm planning on getting one of Lee's large and small priming combos and a powder measure later. Should be great for Pistol cartridges and perhaps a run of rifle cartridges for my milsurps.

Now I will have to sell an old Dillon 300 that I have been using to make room for the new press. I'll be posting it later when I get ready.

Skeet1
I would hang on to the dillon, you can't have too many presses. I have 7.
I think it would go fast if you did post it.
But parts for is another story.
Charles:drinks: