PDA

View Full Version : Who sells the press kits at the lowest price?

haff202
12-31-2008, 11:46 AM
Looking for a press kit of quality, no Lee or Hornady equipment. Looking at RCBS Redding and Lyman kits. Single stage for 45-70. I look around and need help in these prices.

Geraldo
12-31-2008, 12:14 PM
All the major online reloading dealers have them, you just have to compare prices. I bought a press earlier this year from Cabelas because they had an online coupon for $20 off any purchase of a certain amount. It worked out to free shipping plus a few bucks off a price that was as good as anyone else's.

Another good option is a local gun shop. When I started reloading I had checked catalog prices, but my local gun shop put together a package at a competitive price, plus they let me come in after hours and gave me some instruction on basic reloading.

Heavy lead
12-31-2008, 12:18 PM
Natchez IME. I don't order from Cabela's anymore because they charge taxes to MI residents now.

targetshootr
12-31-2008, 12:52 PM
If you're in NC I'll make you a deal on a Rockchucker. Don't care to ship it though.

Le Loup Solitaire
12-31-2008, 08:18 PM
Happy New year and welcome to the forum. Kits are available from RCBS, Lyman, Hornady and Lee. Best place to shop for me has been MidsouthShooters Supply. They're on-line and hold it down on the shipping as well. As which kit to buy; its really your call. All presses and dies from the major manufacturers produce good results. LLS