PDA

View Full Version : crossno contasct info

44wcf
04-19-2021, 06:43 PM
I know Dave has passed, I thought his son had taken over?
I tried the number that I have used in the past, it has been disconnected.
Anyone have current contact info?

RedlegEd
04-19-2021, 08:03 PM
Hi. PM Sent.
Ed

marlinman93
04-19-2021, 08:20 PM
No Dave and Pam both passed away, and kids didn't take over. Mike Basset took over, but kids wanted to sell the place, so Mike moved to another location.

Green Frog
04-24-2021, 09:57 AM
marlinman93, do you know whether Mike Bassett got Dave Crossno’s entire library of stock patterns? Is he up and running at full volume yet? Dave did wonderful work for the single shot community and it would be a shame to lose any of the developments he worked on so hard.

Froggie

marlinman93
04-24-2021, 01:18 PM
marlinman93, do you know whether Mike Bassett got Dave Crossno’s entire library of stock patterns? Is he up and running at full volume yet? Dave did wonderful work for the single shot community and it would be a shame to lose any of the developments he worked on so hard.

Froggie

I have heard that Mike and another gentleman are either close to being up to speed in a new location, or up to speed. I'm sure it's still near Oklahoma City, but haven't heard the location. Somebody posted contact info for Mike at the ASSRA forum recently, but can't recall who, or what topic it was in. The search feature there stinks, so tough to find it.
I believe Mike got not only stock patterns, but equipment from Dave and Pam's children.

Green Frog
04-24-2021, 02:03 PM
I thought I remembered something similar but that the wood had been sold separately. I’ll be hoping to see a website sometime so I could refresh my memory of which was my “some day” pattern for the Franken-Ballard.

Froggie