PDA

View Full Version : Prayers up for preacher Jim

Boaz
04-17-2021, 08:10 PM
I kept getting thoughts to call preacher Jim . I haven't talked to him in a while . I just got in and talked to him .

He was released from the hospital this evening . Him and his wife both had Covid . His wife was released earlier but neither is doing well . Please send prayer for them . Good people doing GOD's work . Jim is still preaching with his wife by his side . I drove to Missouri 3 years ago and attended a service . He preaches the Gospel it was a great experience .

jcren
04-17-2021, 08:30 PM
Prayers sent.

kungfustyle
04-17-2021, 09:28 PM
Prayers up, my friend.

cwtebay
04-18-2021, 12:57 AM
Prayers offered

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Pine Baron
04-18-2021, 06:41 AM
Praying that God will allow His mercy, healing and comfort for Jim and his wife.
Thanks for the heads up Boaz.

Wayne Smith
04-18-2021, 07:27 AM
Prayers for Preacher Jim and his wife and all who are involved in their care.

USMC87
04-18-2021, 08:41 AM
Prayers for Preacher Jim and his wife!

buckwheatpaul
04-18-2021, 12:06 PM
I kept getting thoughts to call preacher Jim . I haven't talked to him in a while . I just got in and talked to him .

He was released from the hospital this evening . Him and his wife both had Covid . His wife was released earlier but neither is doing well . Please send prayer for them . Good people doing GOD's work . Jim is still preaching with his wife by his side . I drove to Missouri 3 years ago and attended a service . He preaches the Gospel it was a great experience .

Father, Please bring peace, comfort and healing to Jim and his wife. Please allow them a rapid healing from the Covis plague. Father, Jim is an active spreader of Your Word and I pray that You give them the strength to rapidly heal and to get back to spreading the Word. They both love serving You. AMEN

Hickok
04-18-2021, 01:35 PM
Prayers for Jim and his wife.

augercreek
04-18-2021, 04:40 PM
Prayers sent.

Markopolo
04-18-2021, 05:23 PM
prayers sent!!!!

square butte
04-18-2021, 08:07 PM
Prayers up or Jim and his wife

Murphy
04-18-2021, 10:02 PM
Prayers sent.

Murphy

Thundarstick
04-19-2021, 05:08 AM
Prayers sent

NC_JEFF
04-19-2021, 06:23 AM
Praying for Jim and his wife during this time

Muser
04-19-2021, 01:36 PM
Prayers for Jim, his wife and all concerned.

WRideout
04-20-2021, 04:41 PM
I am praying for Jim and his wife, just as he prayed for me in the past. God's blessings.

Wayne

GoodOlBoy
04-20-2021, 10:47 PM
Praying for Jim and his wife.

God Bless.

Richard.

Preacher Jim
04-25-2021, 11:35 AM
Up date, Mary is slowly improving
I just did another stay in the hospital 3 days had covid caused small bowel blockage with they were able to get open with out surgery.I am retiring from the church so they can get on with finding another Pastor.
Fellows take covid 19 serious it's rough

Markopolo
04-25-2021, 11:49 AM
good to hear Jim... Power of prayer.. will continue to keep ya in my mornings...

Pine Baron
04-25-2021, 12:30 PM
It's so good to hear from you Jim. I'm still praying for Mary and you.

Blackwater
05-01-2021, 05:35 PM
Jim, I'm late here, but it's so good to hear you weathered through it. Covid is unlike anything I've ever seen before. It's almost like it picks and chooses who it'll infect, and how it'll manifest itself. All I know for sure is that Jesus has it all in His hands, and it'll all work out in our best interests. At this late stage in life, I've finally learned to truly trust Him, and just do whatever I can that looks like something I should do. And in the process, I've found a peace I've never before known. Put it all in God's hands, and drop your worries. No amount of worry will help, and we don't see all the things that God does, and He always knows what's best for us, and because He loves us so, He gives us the best. He just doesn't and won't always give us what we want. And I for one, am glad of that. Our fates are in His hands, and there is no better place for them to be.

big bore 99
05-01-2021, 05:51 PM
Prayers sent.

Boaz
05-03-2021, 11:34 AM
[QUOTE=Blackwater;5180724]Jim, I'm late here, but it's so good to hear you weathered through it. Covid is unlike anything I've ever seen before. It's almost like it picks and chooses who it'll infect, and how it'll manifest itself. All I know for sure is that Jesus has it all in His hands, and it'll all work out in our best interests. At this late stage in life, I've finally learned to truly trust Him, and just do whatever I can that looks like something I should do. And in the process, I've found a peace I've never before known. Put it all in God's hands, and drop your worries. No amount of worry will help, and we don't see all the things that God does, and He always knows what's best for us, and because He loves us so, He gives us the best. He just doesn't and won't always give us what we want. And I for one, am glad of that. Our fates are in His hands, and there is no better place for them to be.[/QUO

Amen Dennis !

Preacher Jim
07-29-2021, 12:12 PM
Update and thank you for all who prayed. Had covid in April survived after 5 days in hospital, then in for blocked bowel they thought they opened it but 5 days later was in emergency surgery to take liaisons out that had small intestine twisted. Another week in hospital released 5-22. Then recuperation at home til 3 weeks ago when surgeons said your released lost 60 pounds and 3 pant sizes, i don't recommend this diet but feel better and working to get strength back. Not preaching have younger fellow taking over the church. Still have a small cancer on stomachs outer lining to deal with in September but feel great.
God is in control and His will be done

Pine Baron
07-29-2021, 02:46 PM
Thanks for the update Jim. It's good to hear from you. Heck of a way to lose weight though! God is good indeed.

WRideout
07-29-2021, 04:51 PM
I know it's hard not to pursue your calling, but I hope that you have younger people standing in the wings that you can trust to carry the Gospel.

Wayne

Preacher Jim
07-29-2021, 07:45 PM
Wayne i am bested been training young fellows for many years. Fellow taking over is down home boy that's doing great job.

Boaz
07-30-2021, 05:41 PM
I'm really glad to hear ya'll are doing better Jim . Still praying and glad to hear the church is alright .