PDA

View Full Version : tulsa gun show question

rancher1913
04-09-2021, 07:03 PM
if you had no desire to buy any more guns or have no need for over priced ammo or supplies, would you go to the tulsa gun show. it is supposed to be one of the biggest shows and might be interesting but any more most gun shows are all new guns and high priced supplies.

fc60
04-09-2021, 07:37 PM
Greetings,

I view Goon Shows as a Treasure Hunt.

I look for Bullseye related items that the Run and Gun crowd have no interest in.

So, yes, I would go to see what "Treasure" I could find.

Normally, I come home with nothing except a bit of exercise.

Cheers,

Dave

lightman
04-10-2021, 12:17 AM
Tulsa has always been a good show for me. I've been to 50 something of them.

Wheelgun
04-10-2021, 12:46 AM
I’m going tomorrow. If I find something great if not o well. It’s an awesome show and lots of old stuff and new. Lots of collectors, lots of dealers, but a lot of individuals selling also. I’m mainly going because I fear it will probably be the last one (or close to it) and just want to experience it again befor they are all gone.

Huskerguy
04-10-2021, 09:26 AM
My wife and I have gone several times . Sometimes I come home with something, sometimes I don't. I enjoy seeing and learning new things and watching the people. I want to go again when things settle down. Hate it that the November show is the opening weekend of bird season here in Kansas.

rbuck351
04-10-2021, 10:14 AM
I go to any gun show near me. I'm not looking to buy guns, ammo or components but I rarely go without finding something I can use for one of my projects. At the recent Kalispell gun show the only thing I got was two new 1911 8 rd mags and a 22lr barrel that I will use to make an insert for my TC 44 mag barrel.

Handloader109
04-10-2021, 08:47 PM
well, we went over, but it was so jammed packed we gave up on it. No parking at all available, lots were as full as I have ever seen them. Decided $20 and an hour in line and then wall to wall isles weren't worth it today.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk