PDA

View Full Version : MP Molds?

awayne
03-27-2021, 10:49 AM
Has anyone recently sent any emails to MP Molds?? I have sent two over the last week but have gotten no response to some general questions I had.

StuBach
03-27-2021, 12:54 PM
Sometimes Miha gets very busy and it takes him a while to respond. I know some other members have been in contact with Miha directly lately so I would recommend just staying patient. With all the craziness of the world he’s probably swamped with emails of people who haven’t discovered this forum yet to answer their questions.

awayne
03-27-2021, 12:58 PM
Sometimes Miha gets very busy and it takes him a while to respond. I know some other members have been in contact with Miha directly lately so I would recommend just staying patient. With all the craziness of the world he’s probably swamped with emails of people who haven’t discovered this forum yet to answer their questions.

I assumed that they are busy. What sucks is I cannot order anything until my questions are answered

StuBach
03-27-2021, 01:02 PM
I assumed that they are busy. What sucks is I cannot order anything until my questions are answered

Might ask your question here instead, might get a quicker answer depending on what it is. I’m Sure every mold he’s made has several members who have tried it, Beagle probably has all of them himself [emoji1787]. Most of us have so many orders with him that we may have run into any other questions.

Worst case is your still waiting on answer from Mp and we can’t help, best case you get answer quickly and can move forward with order.

awayne
03-28-2021, 12:48 PM
Might ask your question here instead, might get a quicker answer depending on what it is. I’m Sure every mold he’s made has several members who have tried it, Beagle probably has all of them himself [emoji1787]. Most of us have so many orders with him that we may have run into any other questions.

Worst case is your still waiting on answer from Mp and we can’t help, best case you get answer quickly and can move forward with order.

I’m trying to find out for the machine molds (magma/BC) can you order them with the pins to do either FP or HP?

Gamsek
03-28-2021, 01:12 PM
I’m trying to find out for the machine molds (magma/BC) can you order them with the pins to do either FP or HP?

Magma moulds are never HP, always solid.

awayne
03-28-2021, 01:25 PM
Magma moulds are never HP, always solid.

They make machine molds HP... which is why I am asking

Gamsek
03-28-2021, 02:00 PM
They make machine molds HP... which is why I am asking

They don’t. And as far as I know there is no manufacturer of HP moulds for Magma/Balisticast.

If there is, my apologies, but first show it to me please.

gamsek

sixshot
03-28-2021, 02:21 PM
Any place to buy some replacement mold block screws, I've broken a couple by over tightening them. Or do they have to come from Miha?

Dick

Gamsek
03-28-2021, 03:23 PM
Any place to buy some replacement mold block screws, I've broken a couple by over tightening them. Or do they have to come from Miha?

Dick

He is asking about Magma /Balisticast automated casting machine moulds which Miha makes, but not in holowpoint configuration.

While machine is cutting the sprue, I can not see that it would be possible for machine to automatically also push / operates the shafts with pins....
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210328/a49c2f87c20ff5600f0aa83b98988019.jpg

archeryrob
03-28-2021, 06:26 PM
I am waiting on the 147 9mm mold to be back in stock. No one else makes a large bullet like this, That I know of, that can be FP or HP and momma said she likes the big bullets